Reviews for Study Buddies
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 6/17
Good story, but I don't see Layton and Angela as a couple
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Mr. Lawson wouldn't happen to be related to Justin would he?
Arristo chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Love it! :D
Arristo
Animesrock145 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
As much as I prefer RandallxAngela over LaytonxAngela, I still enjoyed this.
I enjoyed that everyone was in character, as it helped make this story enjoyable. Humor is good and...humorous. _
neon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
HAHA omg that was so cute. xD
FanTheorist15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this story! It is very well written!
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww, this story is so cute.
I loved the interaction between Hershel and Angela.
Seventh Sunset chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Adorable! I love a good RandallxAngela fic. Better watch out there bud, looks like Layton's after your girl :P

You really did get Randall and Angela's relationship down. I feel like although Randall has the attention span of a rock, he would think of Angela in his spare time. And their little study session at the beginning made me smile.

I giggled when Angela called Randall "Randy", I have no idea why. Also, I imagined Layton reading all those Shakespeare books so that when the ladies passed by, he would look all deep and intellectual...I have to stop reading so early in the morning.

Lovely job as always,
-Lizz
altava chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
[SQUEALING] Eeeeee! I loved this so much! I actually do like the idea of Angela and Hershel together, and I have for a long time. This is so cute! I love it!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awkward! Almost as funny in the off way that Mikulover's Awkward Moments fanfic!
Xenovia77 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love these 3 and you write their personalities so well!
MissAntique chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Haha! This was really good! I still haven't had the chance to play miracle mask so i don't know much about these characters (curse Nintendo 3ds!) but I loved it all the same!