Reviews for The Other Blacksmith
tati1 chapter 1 . 4/24
And Harem Aura strikes again. Poor Kirito. AWESOME fight.
BladeofRays chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Lol fucking hilarious.

Sinon going all King of Heroes.
blacklightning1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
you people need to seriously learn how to... NOT ABANDON A GOOD STORY!
wolfenergy17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This. This story. Right here. This is a masterpiece! OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! WITH THE DAGGERS AND THE THING AND THE SWORDS AND THE CARPET AND THE NEAR-CASTRATION AND THE ROOFTOP AND THE PINK SWORDSMAN AND THE MONOLOG AND THE PLOT AND THE ENDING AND THE AND THE AND AND ANNNNNNNNNNN...

You have broken the user known as 'wolfenergy17' with your amazing story. Please try to refresh the page, and if that does not work try writing less epically. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day!
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I think I already reviewed this, but I'd just like to say that this is STILL the best fanfiction story I've ever come across, even out of those from what I'd consider to be better fandoms.
Arcana The Wolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Holy shit. You need to make a sequel/continue this.
DarkElucidator chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Well, I didn't expect to see the motherfucking Unlimited Blade Works here...damn.
lumutness chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Bwuh- huh- what!? Harem Aura!? XD
olivermjmjc chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
NOT to be mean or inpatient but hasn't it been a long time since the last Update on this story i just want to know if youre still trying to Update this _
Monkeybutt98 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I don't even have words for this. The beginning accurately portrayed Kirito's complete and utter lack of interest, the battle was amazingly done, and the ending had me cracking up in laughter. Great Job! This is going in my favorites!
Mernom chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Ok, that was BRILLIANT!
The blade throwing skill, the pink swordsman, everything.
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I change my mind Sinon is now my favorite character
ParcorSniper chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I really love this story and I hope u update soon
PlasmaSwordsman chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Make another chapter :D
Even though its been a year xD