Reviews for Dragonball V
leneypoo chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Ah, I'm disappointed this story ended as a wip, but it was a good point to end really with Cell gone and everyone dealing with the aftermath, so no cliffhangers.

Anyways, I wanted to say I enjoyed where you went with this. It was truly an AU with unpredictable twists that actually made you care what would happen next.

I don't get why Gohan fans can't handle stories where he isn't the strongest one ever or god forbid the stories where he may not like fighting all that much. You would think fans would be more open to that aspect of Gohan's character considering that in canon Gohan literally dropped fighting in favor of being a scholar at the first opportunity he could get.

But in this story I was rooting for Gohan to find the will to fight again. In this story it didn't feel like Gohan hated fighting, in fact the opposite. But he was just too traumatized and scared of what fighting would bring so studying was just the default alternative. I liked where you were going with the coma...I'd like to imagine that once Gohan would come out of the coma he'd be more open to at least training so that he wouldn't get out of control. And Videl is at a level where she'd be able to match pace with him as a training partner, and then possibly more in the relationship department.

I didn't mind most of the sex stuff, though with two exceptions, I really had to push myself to read this fact past that scene where Vegeta was about to rape 18. If that had gotten any farther than it did I would have had to quit. I really didn't see the point of the scene for either character.

Secondly, I was kinda squicked over Krillen having sex with a 15 year old Peasa. It wasn't until much later that you explained that Saiyan's matured faster than humans, so I couldn't help but think that Krillen was having sex with someone young enough to be his daughter.

Speaking of Peasa, I'm soooooo curious about who the heck her lifemate was supposed to be. One of the sad things about the fic ending as a wip.

And speaking of Krillen, I like that he is someone who can still hang with the heavy hitters. And the dynamic between him and Vegeta was good. It makes sense that Krillen would be helped by training with someone who constantly tries to surpass his limitations like Vegeta. I've never thought of that or read anything like that, but it was really brilliant.

Anyways, this is really really long and I have no idea if anyone is still around to read this, but just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the fic while it lasted. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
story is stupid dumb lame than anything else in the dictionary why you created this I will never know just what you know the way you made gohan i hate him he's weaK pathetic lazy and dumb I hate it I hate him & I get your story
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Shien was kami
Aqua Roxas chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
Lack of Gohan makes for a non-enjoyable story so far. Its kinda sad, considering this is supposed to be a Gohan/Videl story.
idk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I am very fustrated with this fanfiction... Gohan was mentioned like less than five percent of this fic as well as Videl I got through 39 chapters of this fict and i must say though its a very interesting story change your summary and main characters because this has nothing really much to do eith gohan and videl though your created character was interesting to say the least you just killed it for me making gohan a pathetic weakling with no inspiration i wouldn't have minded if in the cell saga you have at least made him what the original creater had made him which was a bad really sorry if im ranting its a very creative piece of work but somewhat bashing my favorite character when the summary n main characters in this fanfiction appeared less than anybody else just got me pissed off not really even a character build up might as well change your characters to vegeta bulma krillen and ooc
DBZfanLou chapter 40 . 9/11/2013
Loved that chapter
DBZfanLou chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Great , love it
Zuchiku chapter 38 . 8/22/2013
This story does quite the spins.
To your AN, I have just been reading the story now and some parts are still very confusing if it comes down to the ages. If you ever get around writing this story again, it would be nice if you could edit through previous chapters.
There was also a part where Goku came back, you wrote he'd been gone for 2 years, yet Vegeta and him only took of a day before the WMA-Tournament and it was stated the Gohan had been 8 at the time.
Thanks for clearing things up with the AN.
brograham18 chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
This is probably the first story to actually make me dislike how gohan turns out. But other than that i enjoy the story and hope you continue it
brograham18 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Like the story. I just cant stand how much of a pussy gohan is in this au.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
That was stupid, gohan is experienced enough to know that not training will make it worse
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 40 . 1/11/2013
Well, this is an interesting story. I like how its going so far. Although I'm really hoping that you pair Gohan up with Peasa. A much more preferable match for him than Videl. By the way, and I'm sure plenty of others have said it, I have to get this off my chest; your version of Gohan makes him seem very pathetic. Anyways, apart from that, I've got no problems whatsoever with this story, which is saying something.

gohanFanfics chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
lol love it man really puppy love is adorable :D