Reviews for Dragonball V
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Shien was kami
Aqua Roxas chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
Lack of Gohan makes for a non-enjoyable story so far. Its kinda sad, considering this is supposed to be a Gohan/Videl story.
idk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I am very fustrated with this fanfiction... Gohan was mentioned like less than five percent of this fic as well as Videl I got through 39 chapters of this fict and i must say though its a very interesting story change your summary and main characters because this has nothing really much to do eith gohan and videl though your created character was interesting to say the least you just killed it for me making gohan a pathetic weakling with no inspiration i wouldn't have minded if in the cell saga you have at least made him what the original creater had made him which was a bad azz...im really sorry if im ranting its a very creative piece of work but somewhat bashing my favorite character when the summary n main characters in this fanfiction appeared less than anybody else just got me pissed off not really even a character build up might as well change your characters to vegeta bulma krillen and ooc
DBZfanLou chapter 40 . 9/11/2013
Loved that chapter
DBZfanLou chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Great , love it
Zuchiku chapter 38 . 8/22/2013
This story does quite the spins.
To your AN, I have just been reading the story now and some parts are still very confusing if it comes down to the ages. If you ever get around writing this story again, it would be nice if you could edit through previous chapters.
There was also a part where Goku came back, you wrote he'd been gone for 2 years, yet Vegeta and him only took of a day before the WMA-Tournament and it was stated the Gohan had been 8 at the time.
Thanks for clearing things up with the AN.
brograham18 chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
This is probably the first story to actually make me dislike how gohan turns out. But other than that i enjoy the story and hope you continue it
brograham18 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Like the story. I just cant stand how much of a pussy gohan is in this au.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
That was stupid, gohan is experienced enough to know that not training will make it worse
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 40 . 1/11/2013
Well, this is an interesting story. I like how its going so far. Although I'm really hoping that you pair Gohan up with Peasa. A much more preferable match for him than Videl. By the way, and I'm sure plenty of others have said it, I have to get this off my chest; your version of Gohan makes him seem very pathetic. Anyways, apart from that, I've got no problems whatsoever with this story, which is saying something.

HP-DG-SB
gohanFanfics chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
lol love it man really puppy love is adorable :D
gohanFanfics chapter 14 . 11/25/2012