Reviews for The Consequences
Welisarne chapter 158 . 2/28
Lovely story, can't wait to read more of your work
this fic just proved that im so not over my childhood crush. and i love that you catched all the annoying things abot bella.
You are a vey good writer, in my opinion, and I love how this story is going.
FriendlyNeighborhoodHufflepuff chapter 158 . 1/22
I read this in three days. Oh my god. I'm kind of sad the epilogue didn't include mini Rayanne's and Jacob's running about but it was still fantastic. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Thorn98biter chapter 67 . 1/5
w
Guest chapter 157 . 12/29/2016
i just finished you're fanfic and absolutely Loved it! but I can't find the pack anywhere and was hoping you could post something to help find it?
Queenbeee222 chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Oh god. Finally smella is described the way she should be. Love it
Guest chapter 158 . 10/30/2016
One of the rare long stories that I have read from A to Z. Congrats on that amazing book! I love the characters you created and everything there is about them! I know you wrote this a couple of years ago and I hope you have kept writing since then! You can definitely live off that talent :)
Brookeworm3 chapter 158 . 9/27/2016
I love this story! I've read like 5 times and it still gets me. It's my favorite, by far, fanfic story I've read in the past six months or so. I love your others stories. Especially Leah, Paul, and Embry. Aside from Hacob and Sam they are my favorite wolves from the wolf pack. Again great story. I loved how you made Ryanne and Jacob's relationship so strong and put togeher. He cared about her so much that he stood up for her and backed up the vampires. It's hot me through a lot on my life recently. Keep up the good work and happy writing :).
Jane chapter 130 . 9/16/2016
Ok, Bella and Edward are not the kind of parents anyone would want. But they ARE Nessie's parents, with some rights, and maybe Ryanne and Jake dont have the right take Ness away. It shouldn't all be what Nessie wants. A compromise would have been fairer.
lizyeh2000 chapter 158 . 9/16/2016
Loved your story , now favourited!
Jj chapter 158 . 9/10/2016
One of the longest story's I've ever read but I never lost interest and every thing was so well thought out ..…It.…Was…"sigh"Perfect over all great story defiantly put a different perspective I what the story could have been and can I just say it would have been better this way. ️-Jj
Guest chapter 87 . 8/14/2016
I love this story so far! :) You've done an awesome job with it. :)
Guest chapter 86 . 8/14/2016
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Shadow Night 0227 chapter 158 . 8/10/2016
Marvelous story! Best Twilight story I have ever had the satisfaction to read! It put through an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it! You are an artest and an astounding writer! I plan to read more of your work soon.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »