Reviews for The Legacy of Janus
Nath chapter 27 . 8/3
Hi! I know I'm very late and I seriously don't know how I could have missed your story and you profile page. I've just discovered it and I've literally been hypnotized by your story. I love your writing and it's totally in character. I love that you included SG1 on Atlantis, big fan of crossovers! And of course, love Teyla and John together. The trials have freacked me out a little and I'm seriously worried for Sheppard's sanity. I will definitly read the sequel. Not sure my little heart will handle it though!
Thoseeyesoh chapter 27 . 7/21
Whoa that was a brilliant story...thanku for it. Written well and just fabulous. I do love a bit of Shep Whump! I'm new to this fan fiction milarky and you make me want to write more...now, on to your next one!
barjamr chapter 27 . 2/7/2018
Really cool story.
Helengil63 chapter 27 . 11/10/2017
Your writing is fantastic. Didn't want to put it down.
KeianaLunae chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
What an incredible story! I can't wait to read the two follow-ups as well.
Moi chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
Amazing story.
Armand chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for actually mentioning one of the doctors who no one seems to remember. Bravo!
Duchess67 chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Ack! Evil cliffie! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
It's occurred to me that John isn't acting like much of a friend to Rodney, keeping him in the dark about him and Teyla. WHY is he doing that? It's going to make Rodney feel even less important to John than he already does. *worried here*

And yeah, it's about time he thought of those dreams as portents! If Dave is nearly as strong as John with the ATA gene, or as he USED to be, then all kinds of people would be threats to Dave. Ick! *shudder*
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
It's really cute how Torren keeps calling John Da and how John treats the kid like his own already, but where IS the boy's real father in your universe? How different from canon are you making this be? *curious*

That Strom character looks to be someone who needs to die, if he continues to cause problems on the scale I'm thinking he could. I really didn't like how he was looking at Dave, that and John's nightmare seem tied together, somehow.

And now that Dave has reacted this horrible way, rejecting his family so quickly without letting his love for family override such stupidity... I'm really worried he'll be recruited to act against John in the future. :(
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Okay, creepy... And somebody needs to let John see that footage of the perp.
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Okay, this is very interesting, great plot twists and all, but you have everyone being stupid. I love the fact that John remembers some sign language, but they should have gone into that meeting with John being able to TYPE his answers on a tablet or laptop or SOMETHING. They have all this tech lying around and if nothing else a dang legal pad and a pen! That was an extremely frustrating chapter for me, because of that. LOL
weemcg33 chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Okay so now I have to come up with words to describe how utterly awesome this story is lol I am completely blown away with the sheer amount of work that you have put into this, from the stuff explaining the ancients history to everything that John was put through. I laughed, I cried and I anxiously chewed my nails in suspense throughout this fic and am so happy to have stumbled across it.
The sequel sounds like it will be just as good and I'm sure it will be as it was the story I came across first but wanted to check this out before reading it.
All your characterisations are spot on, and I can't wait for more John/Teyla interactions.
Well done, this is a masterpiece and one you should be proud of.
Weemcg
weemcg33 chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
OMG! John is so bad ass in this chapter. Loved it!
weemcg33 chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Okay I just wanna hug you after reading John and Teyla finally admitting how they feel about one another and it was written so well. Bravo! ;)