Reviews for In it to win it
Tess Tucker chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Your love for politics DEFINITELY showed in this story. And sometimes that kind of thing can take away from a reader's enjoyment (like I love Jodi Picoult but there's always a court case and the "court talk" can get quite long), but here it certainly made the story better and more believable, especially with Leia's experience in politics. Keep on writing! You're amazing!
Tess Tucker chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I don't know if its a typo or just Leia generalizing, but in this chapter Leia says that she lost her parents not too long ago and that they were killed by the Empire. But only Bail was killed by the Empire - Breha Organa died when Leia was around 12-16 and I don't think it was the Empire that killed her. If I remember correctly she had been sickly every since the multiple miscarriages she had before she and Bail adopted Leia.
Tess Tucker chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Haha that moment with Ty walking in on the two of them in the closet was absolutely priceless. You do a great job at mixing in some great funny moments with really believable storylines that follow the logic and government of the Star Wars universe.
Tess Tucker chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I LOVE what you do with Han & Leia undercover!
Tess Tucker chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I can't help smiling like a fool while reading your Leia and Han moments. I can just see them playing it out, and gosh I love them! Haha your writing is amazing. I read your one incomplete story and then I saw that you had 2 complete. I'm officially busy today haha :) I've got some reading to do!
F Maurice chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Good story. I can tell you did research on the political aspect (which set the stage of an intense campaign), but I have one complaint. In my opinion, there wasn't enough romance in this story with Han and Leia.

But I did enjoy the story. :)
F Maurice chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I wonder what Han has in mind with getting Heath's help.
F Maurice chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
So Ty is backing out of his deal with Leia?
F Maurice chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Han can't seem to keep up with Leia, can he?
F Maurice chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Poor Leia - she's had a lot of horrors in her life. I hope she and Ty make it back safely.
F Maurice chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I'm glad Han found the sample.
F Maurice chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Will Heath agree to Leia's plan?
F Maurice chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Just like Han and Leia - arguing and Ty had to stop it. Good chapter.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I hope Han finds Leia in time.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Oh, no. Is Carrella a double agent? What was she doing contacting the Empire?