Reviews for Strength of Will
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Aww! This is so beautiful! Lan Fan and Ling makes such a beautiful pair!
Kristina Mustang chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I approve
(one remark on the name dare u)
jjba chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww I love it! I wish it wasn't a one-shot...Honestly I love it
forgottencharacter chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
alrighhhhhht
7gjdhdn elkcxnelov.xlod chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Welp that was just beautiful. It had proper grammar, spelling, a set story, and all of my favorite ships. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Can'tTakeTheSky chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ah, this was great! And all my OTPs are getting married, yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow this was amazing!

It was the best Ling and Lan fan fic i've ever read! I loved how ling defended Lan fan against what those men that was saying things about her. I feel like the importance of her sacrificing her arm was really glossed over in the anime. I cannot belive that Ling even went as far as to cut of his own arm(thank god Lan Fan stoped him)

I loved the proposal at the end and the Al mei scene was soo cute!

Please please write more Ling/ Lan fan fics! Reading your story absolutely made my day!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is so cute and sweet! :)
Violetlight chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
A nice, sweet little fantasy, even if it is unrealistic to think that if these people were so reluctant to accept Lan Fan as Ling's guard, as his servant, that they wouldn't throw a fit at the thought of her as Empress. Still, it was sweet to see Ling stand up for her, and that his and Lan Fan's interactions seemed very much in character for them both.

Your writing style is a bit choppy, but that will improve with more practice. I recommend reading - see how the pros do it, and your own style will also improve.

Good luck with your writing!
ScarletLillies chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Woo! This was an amazing little story! I loved it. I bet Ling would totally make that kind of speech for Lan Fan.