Reviews for A Robin's Nest
punky warhammer chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
please! keep writing! robin is delightful! and i'd like to see what happens next!
(Sorry! too many exclamation marks!)
Gaara's-wife24 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
SSSSSSOOOOO cute I cant wait for the rest of the chapters.
lynnelay chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I'm hooked. Looking forward to more.
LalaithElerrina chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
And now Gandalf's off on his adventure. And some long waiting for Frodo.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Lovely beginning! I think Robin and Frodo are adorable, and I look forward to the next chapters. I'm glad there's already a chapter two. This is a great story, I think!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
You sure have a good start. I mean it, since this first chapter drew me in fairly well.

Although I don't have the same past as Robin, nor can relate entirely to her, but there are certain qualities about Robin that allow me to relate. Of course, I may not be as brave as Robin is when she speaks to Frodo Baggins (inner fangirl side of me keeps coming back). As for Frodo, I have no doubt that if (this may go against what other fans say about Frodo never having a lover, since we don't know if he did after the quest ended and J.R.R. Tolkien doesn't let us in on that possible 'what if' scenario - if he did, then ignore what I just said) Frodo were to meet someone similar or like Robin that he would be this brave towards her. We just don't know. I'm glad someone brought this up, since you have my attention.

Good work. I look forward to seeing what will happen next in the story. Feel free to take your time with the next chapter(s).

-Aria Breuer
NightWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awww love it!
will zona chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This chapter is awesome. I love lotr, especially frodo x oc. Keep up the amazing work.
wolfhawk99 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
awwww it so sweet! please update! :)
Theta-McBride chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww. :)

Amazing story!
Marik Goldcherry chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh Gods! (Or Valar in this fandom ;) ) This is really amazing! Please continue!