Reviews for Thinking of You
yurimylove chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I'm really sorry the previous post was intended for a different fanfic, i had both opened at the same time and inadvertently filled in the wrong review box. Please delete or ignore it. The following is the correct reply for this fanfic.

This Wakaba and Momo story is short and sweet, hinting at the start of a possible new romance. I like it, and would love to read more about them too.
yurimylove chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
YES that's EXACTLY what I'd have wanted to watch on Love Live! Well done! Could almost visualize your story in my head. As a loser yuri fanboy, there can be no greater anime characters for me than a cute girl who likes to grope other girls XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1st Review EVAR, Btches!

Ah, yes, yeees! So, I wasn't the only one to think Wakaba had it bad for Momo, eh? LOL Granted, Wakaba totally hooks up with Himawari, especially in episode 9, but still, WakabaxMomo is absolutely adorable. *W*

So, this little one-shot here, yes.

I found it adorable, how smitten Wakaba is for Momo, even running the distance from her own home to the Isshiki Residence, just to see Momo, and her reward was nice, well-worth her effort! *A* That was pretty damn adorable, my friend! X3

Good work! I hope to read more, romantic "Vividred Operation" stories coming from you! This fandom sorely needs'em! DX

Semper-Fi! Carry on!