Reviews for The Demons Inside
Bookwormcantlivewithoutbooks chapter 17 . 4/23
I loved it so much I couldn't stop reading it until I had finished it!
Please sequel it!
Byyyyeeeeeee
Mrs.Jaden Herondale chapter 17 . 2/15
This was an amazing story and even though it was 3 years, i'm commenting on this now. IDC it was an amazing story!
Angie chapter 1 . 1/19
Yassssss star wars
Stacy chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
Omg! I loved this so much! (Even though it's 2k15 already!) I can't stop thinking about it! You are such a talented writer!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Sorry, Jace is mine love this book (sorry would have commented at the end buuuuuuut I wanted to say that about jace (and will 2 ;)
Lillian chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Omg Jake Abel and the host! Sigh I'm in love with Jake and that's one of my absolute favorite movies
Sky chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Ok so I almost never comment on stories, but this one was amazing, I loved it. I think you are an amazing writer and you did Clace perfectly. Thank You for writing this story I loved it!
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
OH MY GAWSH WONDERFUL ENDING LOVED IT! Izzy
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Lol I was imagining Jamie Campbell bower ( Jace ) doing hip hop and tanto and Walt's dancing lol I couldn't stop laughing. Izzy
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Oh my gash goooooooooooooo Cleary! U go girl uh huh girl power!
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I loved this I know u finished the story but maybe Jace should try and u know hurt Sebastian for messing with his girl
Samsta chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Please write another sequel if our haven't already! Please!
Bambii877 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Best. Story. Ever.
Bambi chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Hey,
I'm only on the second chapter and I love this story! I can't get over "I'm Jace freaking Wayland, I don't do beautiful!" So excited to read more!
Bambi
lostinastory33 chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
This is a great story, very well written. The plot was well thought out and perfectly paced, and it was sweet but not overly dramatic. I look forward to reading some more of your stuff! :)