Reviews for The Demons Inside
Sky chapter 17 . 1/6
Ok so I almost never comment on stories, but this one was amazing, I loved it. I think you are an amazing writer and you did Clace perfectly. Thank You for writing this story I loved it!
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 17 . 1/4
OH MY GAWSH WONDERFUL ENDING LOVED IT! Izzy
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 16 . 1/4
Lol I was imagining Jamie Campbell bower ( Jace ) doing hip hop and tanto and Walt's dancing lol I couldn't stop laughing. Izzy
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 11 . 1/4
Oh my gash goooooooooooooo Cleary! U go girl uh huh girl power!
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 5 . 1/4
I loved this I know u finished the story but maybe Jace should try and u know hurt Sebastian for messing with his girl
Samsta chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Please write another sequel if our haven't already! Please!
Bambii877 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Best. Story. Ever.
Bambi chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Hey,
I'm only on the second chapter and I love this story! I can't get over "I'm Jace freaking Wayland, I don't do beautiful!" So excited to read more!
Bambi
lostinastory33 chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
This is a great story, very well written. The plot was well thought out and perfectly paced, and it was sweet but not overly dramatic. I look forward to reading some more of your stuff! :)
jaceherondaleandclaryfray chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Is the movie you were talking about The Host
Kitcatklam chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
LOVE! I cannot stop smiling! Great story! :)
Fudge51 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Ohmagawsh! This was THE best Clace high school fanfic ever! Pleeeeaaaassseee write a sequel! I love love love this story sooo much! You're amazing!
sarah.undre chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Ah I loved ur story it was trully amazing
I am mourning over this story because it ended I expected that u would drag it a bit more longer, still it was really nice and plz write the squeal plz plz plz plz

And I realy like the epilouge

Just to let u know I am giving u a shy smile and a puppy dog pout
JaceHerondale17 chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
AWWWWW

I NEED A SEQUEL!

Mrs. Herondale
Sibunashadowhunter14 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
OMG YOU LOVE STARKID TOO!