Reviews for The Old Team
FaeLii chapter 24 . 8/25
hey, I truely love this story, which is saying g something considering how many S3 rewrites I've read, but I've made it over half way through the season and I keep noticing one tiny thing that bugs me and may be bugging others too so I thought I'd poi t it out just as constructive criticism. Most of the time when you are using the word 'except' you should be using the word 'accept'. You accept the things that happen. Except means more like 'but' or 'however' or 'in the specific case ofI don't have a problem with cats, except when they scratch me for no apparent reason. I just can't accept that kind of behavior in a house pet.
InsanityIsACalling chapter 21 . 4/4
Hi! just want to say, such a great story! It's not often that I find one that actually feels realistic. Where you can imagine it actually happening like that on the show, everyone stays in character. So thanks for writing it. I would like to point out, however, that you often use the word "except" when it should actually be "accept". I'm only mentioning it because I've seen it used more than 5 times and it can be a bit confusing. The word "except" means to omit something, or to be apart from a main group. The word "accept" means means to acknowledge something or consent to it.
Sommerlee chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
Overall, a really excellent story!
Sommerlee chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
I love that the Doctor couldn't say "it means nothing"!
Sommerlee chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Already threading in the Master arc, nice!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
Great story
eternalLove59 chapter 34 . 5/28/2015
Wow this story was wonderful. I've read a bunch of season 3 rewrites with Rose added to the mix and yours has become one of my favorites. Adding this to my favorites of course ;)
Whofan14 chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
You, my friend, have perhaps become my favorite author on this website! This has been absolutely brilliant, I can't explain how well you've integrated Rose without her majorly changing the events of the series. I'd almost begun to think it wasn't possible! And as if the Time Crash short wasn't cute enough, you've gone and made it so much cuter! I've been reading this story non-stop, I honestly can't put it down, I can't wait to see what else you've got. :D
Whofan14 chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
I really love that you completely replaced Joan with Rose in this story. I mean I didn't exactly like Joan in the first place, but this is a good way to test and develop their relationship. This is just so exciting to read, you've done such a good job!
Whofan14 chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Rose certainly did know, haha! My goodness, you're good at this!
PskullV chapter 36 . 3/25/2015
During so much of this story, I couldn't deny that there were serous problems with physical description, or rather the lack thereof. Also, the dialogue was sometimes a bit unnatural and the pacing cold have been treated a lot better.
But I always kept reading. You know why? Because you go me to the point where I simply couldn't imagine the Doctor and Rose being apart.
TheCurlyGal6218 chapter 29 . 3/14/2015
you just had to didn't ya? never mind that. I am really enjoying this story! I hope rose isn't really dead
pinstripesandconverse chapter 34 . 3/8/2015
HURRAHH ITS OVER AND IT WAS FANTASTIC! I read your whole fic in the space of 36 hours so yup amazing
pinstripesandconverse chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
OH YOU HAD TO GET IT IN DIDNT YOU "ROSE TYLER-" OFC YOU DID ;)
pinstripesandconverse chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
so lemme guess: rose is dreaming of the master right?