Reviews for The Old Team
torum.7 chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
I loved the changes you made to Martha's goodbye speech. I was wondering the whole time ho that was going to go down, and you wrote it brilliantly! :) Am I to assume we will see a season 4 re-write as well?
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Oh, I love Jack XD
supernena25 chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
It's always sad when anyone has to go, I'll miss Martha, she was a star (see what I did there XD) but at the same time it means that Donna is getting here and I just love her. I loved the chapter, seeing all of them recovering just bit by bit. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome D
Rozablood chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
That was amazing! I have read a lot of these sort of stories (mainly because I love the pairing and how other people convey the would-be senarios) and I have to say that yours is one of my favorites. I can't wait for Time Crash, cause that has always been my favorite "what if Rose was there" part of these stories. I can't wait to see what your amazing imagination comes up with this time.
Kai chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Great story!
Shadow-might-write chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Loved that, absolutely loved the story. I got my mum to watch the series and this evening, when I was getting myself tea, I noticed she was watching the empty child and I got all excited because Jack is my favourite character (besides Rose and the Doctor of course) I love it, my mum was all bummed out that Jack was going to die.
That sort of went off on a tangent but oh well.
Sunny chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Love this so incredibly much! I am hoping you'll continue on to season 4 - as I absolutely LOVE Donna! Keep up the good work!
MittknightDr chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
I completely disagree with you Jack, blonde is totally your colour!

Have you seen yourself in The Producers?! WOW!
hungergamesawesomness chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Awesomeness, patiently awaiting the next chapter. Sorry I lied;) I am very inpatiently awaiting the chapter. Allons-y:)
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Thank you! That was beautifully written. Definitely looking forward to reading future chapters and to continuing this adventure. Update soon!
-JLP
MargauxUniverse chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Great!great!great! I loved what you did with this, also the whole Martha's leaving speech I liked the changes you made :) can't wait for the next chapter!
TheDoctorsNerd chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
AAH this is brilliant! please update soon, I need more! (:
DragonScaleXV chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
NOW I'M REALLY SAD, JACK AND MARTHA ARE GONE. NO. I LOVED THEM. Welp. I guess it's time to welcome Donna to the family. Good old Donna Noble. Update soon!
imsuchanut chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Very good, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
You're an amazing author! Love it!
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »