Reviews for The Old Team
myscout14 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I actually laughed out loud when Rose asked if they would solve a mystery with Agatha Christie. Oh, this is so good! I have homework to do, but I must continue reading this :)
BeccaPotter1 chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
I managed to hold it together the whole way through this story! Every little thing! Especially last chapter... then you HAD to go and include THAT! didn't you! Like, that's a low blow... You could at least have let him say it! :'(

(Anyway, I'm loving this xD I'm not a big reviewer but felt that I needed to after that :D)
arkyytior chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
LOL LOVED THIS! Can't wait until I have time to read the sequel! Lol. Loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Um, The Doctor wouldn't let the Racnoss divert his attention away from Rose, he loves her too much. Just thought is point that out...
JChase chapter 34 . 4/5/2014
WOW! What an amazing story, and beautifully written. Without a doubt the best Season 3 rewrite with Rose I have ever read :) Thank you so much! (Now I'm off to spend the next two days reading nothing but your sequel)
ramenbaka chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I love how Martha ships the Doctor and Rose
Red Lily1 chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
Hermits Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited! Ha ha, my fav David Tennant line! Well, one if them.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/5/2014
I really enjoyed this series! I have read a few Rose in season 3 fanfics, but this is the best one so far _ now I shall be on my way to read the sequel haha
ForgottenJuliette chapter 33 . 2/25/2014
Wow! This story has been an amazing ride. While there's a few spelling/grammar errors it's really minimal. You do a great job at explaining everything while at the same time not over explaining it. I hope you'll continue updating because I'm hooked! I have faved and followed!
ForgottenJuliette chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Wow! I wasn't sure how this would work, but I really like how the story is coming together. I'm excited to read more to see how the characters all fit together.
DoctorWho9 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
BAD WOLF! ;)
Spannerspoon chapter 36 . 2/2/2014
Brilliant! Very witty, cleverly written and at times utterly heart breaking!

Loved it :)

Can't wait to read the sequel
Sarahloux chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hi I love the stroies with rose staying on with the doctor and I am just wondering if you will keep rose going with the 11th doctor as no one has really done much of this and I would love to read how his change would effect their relationship thanks sarah
Sarasmile247 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
So, I'm only on chapter 29 but I've been meaning to tell you for awhile how much I absolutely love your story! And I hope rose isn't dead. Really. Cuz that would just be sad. But I'm going to keep reading, so no spoilers! *River's voice ;)*
artsoccer chapter 28 . 1/16/2014