Reviews for Shulks sacrifice
Red Ethel Flint chapter 4 . 4/7
They live! so glad to see an update!
XenoEmblem4TW chapter 4 . 4/7
Yugiohfangirl here with a new reviewing account name (since main one was taken by someone already). Yay you updated! And it is long so that is good. Makes up for lost time in a way if the chapter is long. Regarding the Stuff we said talked about in the PM, hope all is well and whenever you can update again! :)
Mike chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
OooOOOOOOOOOOOOO JANUS. AH. I AM IMAGINING THE VICIOUSNESS OF JANUS. AWESOME. OMG I WANT MORE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I have finished the game so no big deal my little cousin well sucks for him lol
Xenotaliamonado chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
PLEASE continue this! I have been waiting since I first found this fic, and that was a couple YEARS ago! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
MeliaAntiqua chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I Think It Was A Good Story So Far Can We See More Of This Story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
The very beginning was good. Also this chapter proved to me that this isn't going to be Fiora doing exactly what Shulk did in the actual game. I'm intrigued to see where this is going.
Heman2000 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
If there was one thing special to Shulk's nemesis that I would love to see, is that it would be equipped with a self repair system as a reference to him being a weapons engineer, and also the weapon on his nemesis should be a double handed beam saber since he used double handed swords before he died.
Yugiohfangirl chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Love this! So Shulk is part mechon eh? Janus is a nice name. Going to get interesting now that it is not fiora who is part mechon. Can't wait to see what you have planned for this and your other stories. Keep it up and I'll see you soon ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
...You stopped writing the story...
I really wanted to see mechon Shulk and Fiora reunite...
The Exile chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
enjoying it so far, interesting premise
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
So...did HE change from Shulk into the Monado shortly before Shulk got himself impaled? Or is he still in there and now "at the mercy" of people that won't him destroyed no matter what?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
A wondrous idea and well executed for the most part. As someone who's played Xenoblade to the end, I have to say the last bit of Chapter 1 is unclear as to whom is whom, if you catch my drift, could you perhaps specify the gender attached the voices every now and then if you ever decide to edit.
SevenStarDragon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I didn't review before because I thought that this story and the other ones were going to be one-shots, which left me with an urge for more. I really like how are you developing this story, and I can't wait to see how your other fanfics are going to be.
The ReynXFiora hints you've shown have left me surprised. I think its a bit of a crack pairing, but hey, its your story and this makes it more original.

Good work!