Reviews for No More 'What If's'
BookLover21340 chapter 22 . 10/11/2016
hannaha11104 chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
uh oh hmmm I wonder how he would take it, we know they love each other but they have not told the other their feelings. I do hope that you continue this story someday because this is one awesome story and I would love to know what happens next!
Melissa
Anne chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
Hi girl, what happened? You disappeared! Do you won't update anymore? More than a year past, last update was in 2014. We really appreciated if you finish this fanfiction.
Rosie Read chapter 30 . 3/5/2016
Sh*tsh*tsh*t
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT F**KING THERE!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm dieing! You're literally writing a story that I had wished for for months and it's left on cliff hanger where we're not sure how Edward is going to react?
Seriously. I love this and not having an ending it KILLING ME.
Is there a reason it hasn't been updated in a long time? Are you alright?
FanFicJunkee chapter 30 . 2/11/2016
Please please please! I hope you finish the story!
jk chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
bella a fucking shit friend...she let Edward talk to jake like that then ignored jake the rest of the party...fucking whore
jk chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
why do you always write "seen" where is should be saw?

I seen him at the store...no dumbass you SAW him at the store

I was there I seen it...no dumbass you were there you SAW IT

you don't live deep in the woods do you?...in the outside woods? LOL
jk chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
I think Edwards waaaaay to old for bella...bella and jake!
drkmjck3 chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
Please finish this story. I love it!
drkmjck3 chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story...but what the heck is a reef?
aaliyah chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
That was hot
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
Please keep writing this story please please please
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Marcus? I thought his name was Tom?
HLD418 chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
You have written a great story. I hope you can find time to finish it. I will be looking for an update.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Bitch did it on purpose. And by BITCH, I mean Edward. He knocked her up ON PURPOSE. Probably to get her to stay with him forever (even if she IS in love with him). And it'll give him more possessive-power over Bella (not necessarily in a bad way but enough that guys know she's off the market even when she rebuffs their eagerness).

COME BACK! I love this story and you need to upload chapter 31!
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »