Reviews for No More 'What If's'
jk chapter 18 . 2/3
bella a fucking shit friend...she let Edward talk to jake like that then ignored jake the rest of the party...fucking whore
jk chapter 17 . 2/3
why do you always write "seen" where is should be saw?

I seen him at the store...no dumbass you SAW him at the store

I was there I seen it...no dumbass you were there you SAW IT

you don't live deep in the woods do you?...in the outside woods? LOL
jk chapter 14 . 2/3
I think Edwards waaaaay to old for bella...bella and jake!
RedRum Witch chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
Please finish this story. I love it!
RedRum Witch chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story...but what the heck is a reef?
aaliyah chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
That was hot
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
Please keep writing this story please please please
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Marcus? I thought his name was Tom?
HLD418 chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
You have written a great story. I hope you can find time to finish it. I will be looking for an update.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Bitch did it on purpose. And by BITCH, I mean Edward. He knocked her up ON PURPOSE. Probably to get her to stay with him forever (even if she IS in love with him). And it'll give him more possessive-power over Bella (not necessarily in a bad way but enough that guys know she's off the market even when she rebuffs their eagerness).

COME BACK! I love this story and you need to upload chapter 31!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
WHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
Who the hell is Marcus? And TOM GREEN, really?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Wouldn't age be one of the first things you ask a potential partner?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2015
Love this story please continue
tibbs8482 chapter 30 . 5/12/2015
please continue this story; its just getting good. Is Bella pregos? Will Edward make the leap and tell Bella he loves her; will Bella tell Edward? Will Bella quit school? I think she will quit school. I think she is pregos and will end up traveling with Edward until she can't anymore and then Edward is going to work less so he can spend time with his family. He and Bella will get married and live happily ever after. Maybe my thoughts will help the your writers block. Good luck and I hope to see an update soon.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »