Reviews for No More 'What If's'
Marcus? I thought his name was Tom?
HLD418 chapter 30 . 6/25
You have written a great story. I hope you can find time to finish it. I will be looking for an update.
Thank you!
Bitch did it on purpose. And by BITCH, I mean Edward. He knocked her up ON PURPOSE. Probably to get her to stay with him forever (even if she IS in love with him). And it'll give him more possessive-power over Bella (not necessarily in a bad way but enough that guys know she's off the market even when she rebuffs their eagerness).

COME BACK! I love this story and you need to upload chapter 31!
Who the hell is Marcus? And TOM GREEN, really?
Wouldn't age be one of the first things you ask a potential partner?
Love this story please continue
tibbs8482 chapter 30 . 5/12
please continue this story; its just getting good. Is Bella pregos? Will Edward make the leap and tell Bella he loves her; will Bella tell Edward? Will Bella quit school? I think she will quit school. I think she is pregos and will end up traveling with Edward until she can't anymore and then Edward is going to work less so he can spend time with his family. He and Bella will get married and live happily ever after. Maybe my thoughts will help the your writers block. Good luck and I hope to see an update soon.
mayfairmarybeth chapter 30 . 3/5
i hope u will update!
CCullen1978 chapter 30 . 2/5
Just found your story today...finished all 30 chapters. Can't wait for the rest. Really really really enjoying it! Love Edward's possessiveness!
lilmstran chapter 30 . 1/24
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Wow, a pregnant Bella. Oh boy.
Kristen Cullen chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Your story is awesome. Havent read a story like this before. Is Bella pregnant or something? Just a guess. Do update soon.
sweetestchik163 chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Def enjoying this story and sad im at the last chapter. .. hope the real ll world os treating you right sl you can update again! ****patiently biting her nails awaiting an update*** lol
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »