Reviews for A Kiss Before Spying
monkey12345 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Somehow I missed this. As brilliant as ever, I do love your fics
Eggwhisker chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What a giggle! Thanks for the light relief. I confess I was expecting a pub to make an appearance at some point, but then I realised this was a brand new fic. Hurrah! (Altho I do hope you might add to your pub series at some point, I so loved the Whitby one!). Thanks for sharing.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Cute, it's nice to see their playful side.
NavyLady chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Cute! Loved it.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
The mental image of Harry and Dimitri in a dress, so hilarious! Lovely one-shot. Thanks for sharing with us.
pook chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Terrific fun. Liked this one a lot. Thanks for sharing
HR always live on chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very funny. Loved the in bed teasing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it :D
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Great fic from start to finish, the idea of Dimitri and a younger Harry dressed as women made me laugh. Good to see Ruth and harry together in this. Thanks as always for sharing.
r4ven3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm so glad you're still wiring HR fanfic. I read this on my phone while I was at the hairdresser, and I smiled all the way through, occasionally giggling. It was a lot of fluffy nonsense, and made a wonderful read. I love the conversation between H & R towards the end about "have you ever been with someone of the same sex?" Really hilarious ... and the mental image of Dimitri in a frock just beggars belief. I loved it!
NatesDate chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm still trying to work out Dimitri in a dress! Glad to see that Harry and Ruth are already together, and having a jolly good time! Thanks for sharing.