Reviews for The Sacred Alchemist
PatrinePtn chapter 14 . 1/28
I don't mind waiting for such amazing updates!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 14 . 1/23
Crazy! But awesome. I'm glad Kagome put the picture back it's something that helps ease the reminder he wrote in there for himslef, I'm sure.
Arkytior's Song chapter 14 . 1/21
Ahhhhhh! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel Winx chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
When are you going to update this story again?
Speedykitten1643 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Well I hope things have gotten better for you. Great chapter and I wonder what will happen next. Its good that Shippou is slowly getting over his anger but Ed still needs to tell Kagome about Sango. Please update soon.
Angel Winx chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
Sad to hear about your loss.

Happy to find a new chapter, I haven't read yet. I love your story by the way. Look forward to new chapters
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I hope you feel better.
Dreaming Haven chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Good update. I like how Ed went off on Shippo. Kagome after all was just a kid herself at the time. A modern one not one from the feudal era, where she would have been married and had kids at such a young age. Shippo is too old to hold such anger at Kagome. She's still only sixteen, plus she was running to get away from Inuyasha.
Arkytior's Song chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
I'm so sorry to hear of your sadness, but I'm glad that you had someone there for you. I know things will be tough, but I hope you'll continue to feel better.
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Awesome :)
misherukuro chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Excited to see this updated thanks for sharing your writing.
X chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
Like the story. Hope you continue.
kimarip2 chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
your story is very good i love both but urs it is very good this is my second week reading this its so good im taking my time reading your story u are freaking amazaing
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
Heyz when ya gonna continue the story
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
I'm confused at how at the beginning lust is Sango but after Sango is lust please explain