Reviews for The Sacred Alchemist
Angel Winx chapter 13 . 8/24
Sad to hear about your loss.

Happy to find a new chapter, I haven't read yet. I love your story by the way. Look forward to new chapters
I hope you feel better.
Dreaming Haven chapter 13 . 8/3
Good update. I like how Ed went off on Shippo. Kagome after all was just a kid herself at the time. A modern one not one from the feudal era, where she would have been married and had kids at such a young age. Shippo is too old to hold such anger at Kagome. She's still only sixteen, plus she was running to get away from Inuyasha.
Arkytior's Song chapter 13 . 8/2
I'm so sorry to hear of your sadness, but I'm glad that you had someone there for you. I know things will be tough, but I hope you'll continue to feel better.
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 8/2
Awesome :)
misherukuro chapter 13 . 8/2
Excited to see this updated thanks for sharing your writing.
X chapter 12 . 7/24
Like the story. Hope you continue.
kimarip2 chapter 10 . 6/8
your story is very good i love both but urs it is very good this is my second week reading this its so good im taking my time reading your story u are freaking amazaing
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 12 . 5/2
Heyz when ya gonna continue the story
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 10 . 5/2
I'm confused at how at the beginning lust is Sango but after Sango is lust please explain
Mikitoe chapter 12 . 3/27
I love your story it has a great plot and everything. this is like one of those special storys that I can only get once in awhile. I'm so glad I was craving to read some kags x Ed fanfic if I hadn't I wouldn't have ever come across this masterpiece oh and great chapter I hope Hughes live in the end! please update whenever you can
megk5478 chapter 12 . 3/25
This is one of the greatest stories I've read! I love the way that the plot line is changed in subtle ways to make it your own. Please update it soon! I can't wait for more of this story!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 12 . 3/9
Oh man what a way to end this chapter. It's been a few months since you last updated so I hope to see an update soon because I want to see what happens next and if Ed will ever bring himself to tell Kagome about Sango/Lust. Please update soon.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 3/5
this was so awesome I had trouble putting it down
Angel Winx chapter 4 . 2/13
I can't believe Russell would do that with Kagome, she is a stanger to him. Kiss and love letter to a total stranger. What stupid asshole