Reviews for The Sacred Alchemist
PatrinePtn chapter 9 . 4/25
To the person who reviewd saying thgat as a 13YO Kagome should be thinking about holding hands and not sexual intercouse: you should talk more with teenagers at this age
PatrinePtn chapter 10 . 4/25
I don't think yours and Priestess Alchemist are that similar. Yeah, they have a lot of events in commom because both follow FMA story line, as you said.

In my opinion you should follow the purpose you set when started this fic. It's really great and very creative.

I'm in love with the growing love between Ed and Kags, even if I was a bit wary of Kagome at the beginning. You know, she was 13 and have no right to be so mad with Inu because even if she loved him (things look so deep when you are young, don't you think? 'Ohhh, my first BF if THE love of my life' and stuff), they have no relationship stablished. Still, as i said, yougnsters took things too serious sometimes.
Infinities Lover chapter 10 . 4/16
How do people think you're stealing her story? That's nuts. Other than small similarities in the beginning they're pretty much nothing alike. I love both your story and chika1345's story. They are both amazing and unique in their own right.

LOVED it! Shippo though! AGH! CANNOT wait for the update!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 4/16
Dun dun dun! Hehehehe, can't wait for the next chapter.
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 10 . 4/15
ooooo hell naw what's going to happen and is shippo ever going to forgive kagome
DogDemoness108 chapter 10 . 4/15
I love it please update soon
Dreaming Haven chapter 10 . 4/15
Good chapter. You really wanted to cry along with Kagome when Shippo hurt her..
Try not to let others get to you. I have read both stories and there are lots of differences. Granted of course you'll have most of the same characters, but that would only change if you did a different cross over. People need to realize that. I hope they stop jumping to conclusions, and just enjoy the story.
I can't believe those two have gotten this far but still can't admit they're in love.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 10 . 4/14
I knew it was Sango! And come on! Update already! I wanna read more!
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 4/14
awesome update :)
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 10 . 4/14
Oh dear...as if the Shippou situation wasn't bad enough, now we have a mental Sango that probably doesn't even remember who she was to even question her actions...
kittycatcacher chapter 1 . 3/30
I hope you keep writing I love this story! 3
Deadpool-girl chapter 9 . 3/16
I love the story so much, please update soon.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 9 . 2/21
Thank you for the update I enjoyed reading it. :)
Please please please have kagome save maes hughes he can going into hiding it breaks my heart when he dies