Reviews for Starting Preschool: The Cool Way
Woah! Epic story!
Britany chapter 1 . 3/8
If only this happend in the manga or anime \\\\
ponyo511 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'm still laughing at ''you won't let me play with Blue Star''
bluethetiger chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
LOVED IT
KellyTheChipette chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This so cute and so sweet! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SoulEaterSoma5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I wanted to read the series ' if a toddler ' but just realize that hotapplestrider retired and the stories are no longer available !
Emily chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
God it is so funny in the beggining. I really wanted a fanfiction where soul and maka moved on. THANK YOU!
Ivey chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awesome job hope u do more and this the first time I read u so us might have more out and I don't know soo thumbs up! Wait that YouTube never mind...
kimie123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awwwwwww! Loved it! You did an amazing job! I'm in love with your SoMa stories :3
the one who hums chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I was gonna ask about Lily. I honestly thought that the fandom had gone and come up with a baby name that everyone would use and then didn't tell me about it. Either that or it was a weeeeird coincidence that yours was just like hotapplestrider. This makes much more sense, now!
And can I just say that this was WONDERFUL? Daddy!Soul is pretty much my favorite thing to read right now and you did a magnificent job. Not only was Soul an adorable dad in this story, but you kept him completely in character. I love that he has Lily wanting to be "cool" just like Soul does, and that calling her uncool is how Soul scold her.
And poor poor Soul. I feel bad that he feels he's going to miss out on his Lily bonding time and that's why he stayed at the preschool. The poor man is just doesn't want to see his baby girl grow up.
But at the same time I find it odd that even though he loves Lily and doesn't want her distancing herself from him, he is in fact distancing himself from Jax. He's got another little bundle of joy right under his nose that he gets to watch grow up, and yet he is using all of his paternity leave to follow hi daughter to preschool every day.
You did a great job with Kid as well. Though I gotta say, having him be the new Shinigami after his father's death hit a little too close to home considering the whole Chapter 110 fiasco. But you did a good job with him. He'd be a great Death Lord, but I can see it being hard on him at first while he grieves his father's death. I found it cute that he tried out the whole "Yo yo wazzup" and Soul told him that it didn't suit him. Nice try, Kid. And I like that he still wants to be called Kid around his friends. It would be weird calling him Shinigami, honestly.
And I like how you addressed the shark teeth. The fact that yes, they do hurt when they bite people and they do scare some people. I feel like more people should address Soul's teeth to be honest. I know that it's anime/manga so everyone looks funny, but Soul's teeth are very distinctive and I think that even in an anime universe Soul's teeth would be considered an anomaly for his serrated teeth. It seemed fitting that Lily would be self-conscious of them as well, and I like that eventually she became okay with smiling directly at people.
I really like the humor you added in to the story as well. Starting from "That's my little cockblock. Chill out, now." all the way to the last five lines, the humor that was sprinkled throughout the story was perfect.
Ugh I love a lot about this story and the characters and I just want to circle the whole story and write "I like that part" over it but that isn't nearly specific enough. But I suppose I've said enough for now. All-in-all it was a great story! Thanks for writing it!
ilovegeroro chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
ALRIGHT CALM YOU'RE TITS, WOMAN!
coolgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Cool How are you
a girl of many obsessions chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OH MY GOD MY FEELS MY FEELS MY FEELS *SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY*
Tawny chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was brilliant and full of amazing feels!
hotapplestrider chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
AWESOME I ADORE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT. I couldn't breathe for half of it, particularly the line about Jax being "my little cockblock". You nailed Lily's personality, and your characterization of everyone was fabulous. (By the way I hope you know that my 'awesomeasusual' tag and my 'Daddy Soul' tag on tumblr are practically interchangeable.) My feels cannot handle the wonderful Daddy Soul and your Mama Maka! And Jax is the cutest little thing oh my goodness gracious! I can't wait to read more of your work!3