Reviews for New Beginnings
GomnaRa chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
OMG Kenton was that bad? He is a total psychopath! I wish Gale takes care of Madge well :-(
GomnaRa chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
I love this Kenton character! And I like how slowly the relationship between Gadge develops in this story. We all know that Gale is a bit jerk, isn't it? He was so unfair to Madge and he is stubborn. So I think this slow development of relationship makes sense! Oh and I also like Madge in this story. Always wish good lucks for Madge. Poor girl, so wrongly treated in the orginal HG novels.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/16/2015
More! Love this
Guest chapter 35 . 3/1/2015
amazing as usual! i cannot wait to read more :)
LexLove chapter 34 . 2/27/2015
Please update soon!
skyeblue90 chapter 33 . 2/6/2015
I really like this story! I really like how you have tried to capture the setbacks of military life and such. I really like your characters as well. Wren and Finn are very amusing. I look forward to reading more!
kelmikmag chapter 33 . 1/29/2015
no worries-sweet chapter!
FieryGoldenPhoenix chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
This was very cute. Though I was a little freaked about the birth part, so yeah, I understand why Madge would freak out.
Gabbeatriz chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Owwn it is kinda really sad that amos wasn't there to see his kid being burn, but beside that the whole thing was really sweet and cute. Great chapter!
kelmikmag chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
Sorry about all the stuff you've had to deal with. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
You are a really good author. You should write more gadge. There are many everlark writers but not enough gadge ones. Please don't quit writing just because you don't get enough response. Writing should be a hobby that makes you happy even if no one supports. I see your stories get more review s than 80% gadge writers here and you should take that as inspiration and please please please write more gadge. You can write AU or oneshot series too. This way you can implement your ideas as well as write fresh everytime without wasting time and effort. Plus we gadge fans will be very happy too. Best of luck and please don't quit writing. You are actually one of the best gadge writers here on ff. My ff name is narutotwilightothfan.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
You are a rea
someinfinities8 chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
such a nice surprise to see an email waiting for me saying a new chapter is up! this story is amazing and just getting better and better! im excited to read more chapters if they are (hopefully) coming :)
Gabbeatriz chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
I'm so sorry for everything you're going through, you're a really good writer and I love this fanfic and I'd love if you write more things but I understand if don't
Anyway, madge with glasses was adorable and I hope gale gets back soon! Finn and wren are amazing, i love them
beyondavalon chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
If rape is part of your story line then you should have warned us (the readers) with rape trigger note at the beginning of the story or chapter. I was enjoying the story until I got to chapter 9. I personally can't bear to read the stuff and my only solace is that you didn't graphically describe the rape. For that I am grateful but if you can edit the chapter and include rape trigger I am sure the next reader will appreciate it.