Reviews for The Bottom of the Deep, Black Sea
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
A great story. Very good.
Matt chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Probably the single best story I've read set after The last season of Angel.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Lovely. Sad, but beautiful and with a spark of hope.
Flitter chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
wow. This is brilliant, there are very few writers who can write like this. I want a sequel, how the others are doing, maybe Connor's thoughts on the whole thing.

Luv

Star
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow! This is wonderful, and a great way to pass the time until the season starts again. If only the show's writers did half as good a job as you did! I hope to see more from you.
Candika chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Very well written . .i love it :o)
Jeanne Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I suppose I should mention that I'm not a 'shipper of any kind. I used Cordelia as the messenger because it worked best in the story. Thanks for the comments so far!
Lady Cailin chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Good, excellent. I'd say I loved it but you don't really love a piece this dark, you just connect with it and the emotions its intended to make you feel. Thanks for the insight into Angel.
Guo-Xing Choi chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I generally liked this story. The writing style and the diction were good. Please consider continuing this story. Oh, and "Holz" is actually "Holtz".
Darla Kane chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow! Great piece! You described so vividly how Angel must feel down there... and being a C/A shipper I just love the fact that you picked Cordy as the one giving him hope.

And you are really not thinkin' about a sequel? sigh... would love to read more!
HonorH chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Beautiful, JR! You made me feel Angel's prison and also his hope in this soft, lyrical piece. It's so sad and so tender, and I dearly hope something like this expressed next season when Angel is freed.
The Wax Lion chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
That was a wonderful short story. It filled my curiousity of what is going to happen in season 4.

The way you described everything, it made me feel like *I* was down in that watery grave of a coffin.

I'm not really a Angel/Cordelia shipper either but I just loved how Cordelia could reassure Angel that everything will be alright.