Reviews for Life's More Than A Dream
kitsune822004 chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Um, is that the end? Seems sort of abrupt if so...anyways, I enjoyed the story; even if it HAS been done to death, you have a good writing style, and a pretty sweet grasp of the characters, too. Thanks for that!
Birdie Rumia Too lazy to login chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Quite good. Though the subject has been done to death, you manage to breathe new life and vitality into this story. I love Ed's characterisation.
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
Good so far.
faye san chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
this one is good and i hope that u continue u email me when update ur fics?thanx.

faye san
TheBladesEnd chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Chingu, your fic is incredible. I've scrolled through so many "Spike-survives-battle-w/-Vicious-falls-in-love-with-Faye-life-gets-back-to-normal" fics, and your's is the most believable. I mean... WOOOOOOOOW! (_) - !

The dialogue, the situations, they're fantastic! Keep writing this series, and I'll give every new chapter a review! You can bank on that.

p.s. would you mind reading this lowly reviewers Evangelion fic please? I'd appreciate it!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
Oh, how lovely. There are very few post-RFB fics that I think do any justice to the characters, to how Spike would deal with the repercussions of his revival, how Faye and Jet would cope and act during this period, and how Edward would be returned to the ship ...and yours pulls it all off with style and grace and ease, to the reader. I know how hard it can be to fashion something that people read over smoothly. It's given me an idea of something I can do to make my own ongoing Bebop fic a better one, and so I thank you, but don't worry since I'm copying nothing. I sincerely hope to see more of this in the near future :)

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~

See you, Space Cowboy!
oblivious chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
This was a nice no-dialogue chapter, especially when Spike was contemplating on the three things he "hates" the most. There aren't a lot of fics around that are just in Spike's POV, so I hope that the rest of this story will stay in his narration. Keep going with this fic.
TwiggytheWaterSkiingHampster chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
OMG! This story is just as good as the Furby one, except better. I actually started shaking when i was reading this and I almost cried! I wish I had your talent! If they continued the series I think it would be practically exactly like this! Please please please please PLEASE write some more stories, I love your work and your writing technique! Keep up the good work!
Vindali chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
WOO! Spikes's not dead! *does happy dance* And just like Faye to get mad and say that even through her tears_ I luv this story already! So please tell me there's more coming soon!
inferi chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Nice! I like how you made Faye angry with Spike, just like Faye to go and say something like that, even the pushing away Jet. Are you going to continue this story, becuase it was very touching and would like to see what happens next. Poor Spike! *Hugs her Spike action figure*