Reviews for The New Genereation
Come on next chapter!
LianSeller chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
THIS TOTALLY ROCKS! UPDATE SOON! XD
FarmersDaughter chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Aw poor girl! That would be dreadful! I'm glad I have no fear of heights, I was practically born in a tree! But water...**shivers at the thought** I am TERRIFIED of water. I would rather face a charging bull than swim in a deep pool with nothing to hold on to!
SeaWolf90 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Good so far. Think I know where this is going and i like it. keep up the good work.
Savannah Silverstone chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Haha I'm scared of both swimming in the sea and heights!I'm such a scaredy cat -_-. Oh well, that gives her a flaw to work on!Your characterization is petty good and your narration is very descriptive! Your plot isn't going too slow or too fast right now.
Good Job!
Dash99 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I really hope you write more! This is great!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I have seen a lot of this kind so it would be much better if you tweak the plot a bit so it could much more unique! Also you're writing style is pretty descriptive and i love the length of your chappies but there are some unnatural dialogue or grammar mistakes every now and then. They are small mistakes though! I make them too -.

ANyway I'd love to see where you're gonna bring this story! UPDATE!
Secrets Of The Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
842science chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This has a great potential, but I'm afraid about Mary Sues. Other than that, amazing. Realisticish ending too.