Reviews for Epicenter
LadyRhaella chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Interesting.. I like how you linked modern-day Haven families into this little prequel you've drummed up. Can't wait to see how you explain more! :)
SandraDeee chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Wow! I am absolutely loving this. I could truly see something like this happening as the origin of the Troubles or the Audrey entity.
angeliena chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh this intresting! I hope you update soon
STforRK chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Interesting turn of events. I was wondering how the Teagues would get involved. Please continue, you are spinning an interesting tale about the origin of the troubles and how the current families are interwined.
Peacockgirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
What an interesting tale you weave! Ann Teagues. That's just wonderful. This feels so appropriate for that time period, but still manages to capture the escence of the modern characters we know. I think my favorite line here was: "She is a warrior, this young woman and he allows himself a small smile again as he thinks how ill suited she is to her name."

I'm so looking forward to more!
STforRK chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Please continue, the development of past relationships tying to Nathan and Audrey.
The origin of the troubles is a nice touch. Looking forward to next update and identity of the person who can fix death.
Sarah chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is so good! Please continue!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This has me waiting with bated breathe! Love what you're doing here and the way you're exploring the origins of the Troubles.
Peacockgirl chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Oh my gosh. This is just so good! I love how I can see Audrey/Nathan/Duke in this, and in the first chapter I never considered that she was married to a Driscoll ... what a parallel! And history sure repeats with our favorite triangle, hmmmm. And Duke's soliquoy about taking the troubles away and killing for Prudence ... wow, major season 3 flashbacks write there. Can't wait to see where this goes!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
In the beginning of the Troubles... :)

I really like how you intersperse the little pieces of dialogue we've heard and show us that they've been spoken before, just as our characters have been entangled with each other before. Oh, Thaddeus's oath sounds ominous, especially with what we know of Nathan's trouble.

The urgent, angry footsteps...whose might they be (I have a few theories) and how do they connect to the birth of the Troubles?
STforRK chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
looking forward to see where you go with this storyline.
othiara chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Okay...there were some dialogue callbacks and you're using their middle names. I am intrigued, and you might just have me hooked. Continue please?
Doks chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, the cursed lovers! I can't wait to see what are you doing with this!