Reviews for Don't Lose Hope
AlexaMarrinDaughterofPoseidon chapter 4 . 5/24
I know you haven't updated in like, a year. But I really liked your story and was wondering if you would continue it.
Rangerr77 chapter 4 . 3/25
Ohh god it's been almost 2 years ohh god and it's a cliffy! Are you ever going to finish this?! It's awesome! So please finish it if your still on here thanks!
Halt is amazing chapter 4 . 2/16
Hi this is a awesome story i read it every night i was just wondering if you are going to write any more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
UÛÜÙÚŪPDAÀÁÂÄÃÅĀTÈÉÊËĒĖĘ!¡
Ellie chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Great carry on
Savannah Silverstone chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Hey! You planning on updating soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
2lazy2logon chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Yay! Haltie haltie is c0ming!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
This is great! I really like this! B4 u said that it was 30 yrs later, does that make Will 30? Daaaaaang, he's getting old! Anyway, update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Very good. Please update soon!
rangerpowerz chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
very good, now i'm waiting for next chapter
royriza4ever chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Update soon! Don't leave it on a cliffy like this for months please!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Cant wait for more! Great job! Although, im curious. Why did he stop looking for his son?
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Update, update, update, update, update, update, update, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...because this story is awesome :)
jellyfish1234 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I love this story so much, but you need to update more...please?