Reviews for Runaways
vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aww. Would def love some outtakes on this one, future. Like of her telling her mom lol. Not sure if there is enough for a FULL story, but maybe a short one? It was awesome
isle.esme92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Best story of the contest! Very well written, not a bit cheesy, but still beautifully moving!
xtothey chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww, i loved this one! great job!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It took a secure man to battle her defenses. Loved it.
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
"The Thing. The Thing that makes everything I go through worth it. The Thing that makes settling down bearable. The Thing that I'm looking for." - I absolutely love this concept. That he keeps going until he finds The Thing and that Bella is that, but she doesn't even realize it at this point.

"And what if you met your Thing, your One?" My voice was bitter and hard just because I knew it was the truth. He was looking for the great romantic love story and I didn't believe that they existed. It could never work. There was no way.

He smiled, no tease in his face, just a little amusement and a lot of compassion. "I really don't think you need to worry about that." - Oh Bella. She really had no clue then, did she?
_
"You're gorgeous, sarcastic, and bitter, but heartbreaking, stunning, and somewhere in there you are a bright, happy, vibrant woman. I want to know that woman. That woman is you and she is worth fighting for." *swoon*
_
I felt badly for Bella, but didn't particularly like her for a while. But then she let her defenses down and I definitely felt more of a connection. And I could relate to her. Having been a caretaker my whole life, when I met a man that wanted to take care of me, it was very powerful. I really felt loved and cherished in a way that I never had before. I got to relive that initial feeling by reading this and it moved me. I was never bitter like Bella, but I did know what it was like to feel like my wants and needs were always put off for what other people needed from me. You did an amazing job at evoking those feelings!
_
Congrats on creating a wonderful little fic here! Of all that I've read so far (about half), I felt the most moved by this one. Thank you for that and good luck!
Bella sweet03 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I am so voting for it...
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good story. A calm understanding Edward calming down a very scared,bitter Bella. Good luck with the vote.
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Lovely story. I really liked how the plot took its time to build their relationship, how they didn't jump immediately in bed in a torrent of passion. It was more and it was great.
Thanks for sharing and best of luck in the contest.
A. x
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow,this Edward was quite... of a therapist in the beginning,transforming into a gentle lover during their night at the motel,and finally a mentor-encouraging Bella to write a characterization.
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
sweet story. so glad he made her lose her negativity. I've been there - sometimes it's easier - and safer - to be negative than positive. sometimes it takes some tongue biting in order to be nice.
thanx for sharing.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this..
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Fantastic ending! Thanks for writing""
twilightfan80 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
great story, I think this one is a winner.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Preggo Bella!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I would like to find a runaway :) and the end was beyond perfection