Reviews for What Makes a Home
Y LA VAS A CONTINUAR?
ESTÁ INTERESANTE!
Midnight chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I'm French and know that I love your fic
I love how you turned the story in your own way, and the characters' personalities that you have well respected:)
I look forward to reading more:)
seralyon88 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is a lot of fun to read. Bilbo is a slightly more worldly character in this version, which is a fun take on him. Thorin is... less arrogant in this version. He's more the mysterious stranger than the 'Beast' to Bilbo's 'Belle' that I've seen a lot of (which isn't bad either, but I like different takes on things).

I look forward to more chapters. :)
Fayrwyn chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
*foams at mouth* Why isn't there more?
Fayrwyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really like how you portray the characters, very true to them. The story is fun to read!
Pandorum21 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This is awesome! I can totally see Kili and Fili trying on women's hats. And Bilbo is so adorable. Update soon please, this is fantastic.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
good start!
run4life chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Oooh, I like this! Very sweet and original and an interesting twist on events. Also, Fili and Kili with Dwalin as their babysitter make me laugh xD
Katie G chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I always really enjoy your work! I hope that there's more coming! 3 Thanks for being awesome and amazing! I love that the AU isn't a modern twist. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
loved this chapter! They're both so wonderfully in-character...hope to read more soon!
katyushha chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
very, very promising, can't wait for more))
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very interesting start!
TheChildGrim chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I think this idea is interesting and it's well written so far. Could you clarify just how AU it is? How old is Bilbo?(he is 50 during the quest to Erebor) Is the journey still happening? How soon? Etc, etc... Either way please continue this!