Reviews for Curse or Gift
SpurBoy chapter 16 . 3/31
That was so fucking sad! But, well done. Thank you for a wonderful pain-filled ride.
SpurBoy chapter 11 . 3/31
Now that was unexpected. And AWESOME!
SpurBoy chapter 7 . 3/30
I Love Frannie! And if Rachel loves Frannie too, that's okay too! Screw Quinn:) On a more somber note, please don't kill off her dads and leave her in the care of Dr Lechy. He can do enough damage without being some sort of appointed guardian or something. Not really realistic either! (Okay so the story's already complete and yet here I am trying to persuade you to NOT do something. Pretty sure that's a sign of compelling storytelling)
SpurBoy chapter 6 . 3/30
Although Dr Lechy might be able to help Rachel, his motivations are clearly suspect. He is treating her like a test subject rather than a patient and I fear the he will disregard the "do no harm" motto if he believes it necessary to meet his objectives. The secrecy he demands from Rachel as well as threatening to have her institutionalized if she fails to meet his demands prove that. She needs to figure out a way to secretly record those sessions starting with the second one immediately! (Not a lot of Quinn yet, but Santana is being unexpectedly supportive-Yay)
SpurBoy chapter 5 . 3/30
Not only do I despise Dr Lechy now and have little regard for Hiram even though I understand his desire to "help" Rachel, now I fear the doctor and what terrible damage his "treatment" could do to Rachel. I'm also curious at this point about who is Finn's wife in the picture-God, I hope it isn't Quinn!
SpurBoy chapter 3 . 3/30
Damnit- I love her dads but they need to get second opinions, more expert than those available from doctors at Lima General! Are we talking about magnifying her depression and leading her into suicidal thoughts? Really? Also, I wish Rachel would share with them her feelings about the drugs she's taking. Even if they don't believe her about foretelling deaths through touch, that doesn't mean she isn't capable of dealing thoughtfully with issues of her own treatment. The fact she is smart enough to tutor and even understand where others have difficulty in learning and creating approaches that help them overcome these difficulties should add weight to any opinions she has. Gah! I always hate when people write Brittany as either a good-hearted idiot or an idiot savant. Kudos to you for giving her a reason for being a subpar student.
SpurBoy chapter 2 . 3/30
Man, this is intense, what a horrible way to live. I hope something manages to break this cycle of death because if I were Rachel I don't think I could handle it for much longer! Thanks!
Insane Magician chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
Damn

Cliffhanger, at the end of a story

I am fighting so hard to hate you, but I can't

Please, please have more already?

So Rachel can also save lives, and all I can hope for, is that somehow Britt gets to her right on time and saves her somehow
Because if you truly plan to allow Rachel to die by this point, then all that's left, is for a very empty story
Considering she's the one whose POV you often use, you can't kill her
Insane Magician chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Ummm, just one small tidbit: perra does, in deed, mean bitch, but more as in 'female dog'
if you used "puta" and this is a very harsh word in spanish, it makes a bit more of sense; it means whore, bitch, harpie, etc
FaberryCupcake chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
So that meant Rachel died? :(
Lena-Luthors-Minion chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
I LOVE this story absolutely amazing
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Dude you have me crying... I'm off to the sequel...
Guest chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
I'm so sad right now :'(

the story was amazing, although the quinn introduction came a little sudden and fast, You really did an amazing job. I was oddly soothed by you writing style. I had for some reason a helen mirren voice over in my head reciting the story hahaha.
Eyghon chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Just discovered this story, loved it. Really original stuff. I don't know why but I somehow knew this wasn't going to be a happy ending. Thanks for writing.
saemi-san chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
I love this story a lot and have a habit of re-reading it again! :D I wonder if you're ever going to write a one-shot epilogue about quinn and frannie's reaction on rachel and if they ever find out about her gift? That would be awesome since I've always been curious on Quinn's POV in this story.