Reviews for No Restricitons
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 7/5
This is a good story, you managed to keep them in character while doing a romance fiction (not that it says too much when even the writers ship it)
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this story and lemon ten times over~
CrowNoYami chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Damn right Ciel is worth it, that was hot, and sweet and sad all rolled into one, nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Wow. That guest unter my post is an asshole. I rather enjoy your stories for one and seriously, your fic is rather tame compared to some found on this website. Also, while the characters are a bit Ooc it fits the situation.
Guest, if you want to criticize someone at least check your spelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
MA content is not permitted on this site. You can't have descriptions of pleasuring of certain body parts or penetration. You have been report. All your stories containing A content have been reported. The Admins are quite nasty about people whoviolate this rule, it may result in a suspension or complete removal of your account. Judging via the amount just had to report, you might get an IP ban instead.

Sorry to be the barier of bad news, but that's the facts for you. I advise posting elsewhere that allows for MA content like tumblr.

For moe information regarding this rule, as well as the other Guidelines, please direct your questions to the user catspats31. They can help you out.

P.S: Please go ask JustZoni over on tumblr for the Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction tutorial. I know you like quality work, but your writing says other wise. The characters are out of character for one. their writing tutorials are fantastic, greatly informative, and helpful in writing for certain fandoms (The Kuro Tutorial I mentioned is such a great aid in keep the characters IC. Highly recommend.). Just give them a shot, yu'll be surprised by how much you improve. Even if you hate me for giving you a warning, and reporting, do love to hel. Whether it be the site, or its users. I like to help.
candy4beth chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
i listened to the recording your very talented though you might want to deepen Sebastian's voice a bit still amazing though. How were you able to speak so normal through the sex scene i would have been to embarrassed?
Ember LeClaire chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was very enjoyable Well written and fun to read.
I will definitely be checking out more of your stuff p
Lady Annikaa chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Great story! And the auto? Just wow! Looking forward to going through the rest of your collection. 3
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was the most amazing fanfic I've read and I'm very picky. I sure wish there were some more chapters to this though. :) I can hardly wait until tomorrow so that I can check out some of your other stories.
True Yuugen chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I love how you write! You capture the character's so well. 3
FangLovesMeMost chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was good :)
jade227 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This story had captivated from the first paragraph, it was truly amazing. I envy your ability to bring the characters of Sebastian and Ciel to light, without making them OOC. Very well written, I look forward to seeing what else you can bring to life with this pairing.
By the Void chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Holy shit. My stomach was tight with anticipation when Sebastian sent everyone away, and the anticipation was certainly wasn't for not. That was incredible, very sexy.
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 1/18/2014