Reviews for Find Your Way To My Heart
a person 56 chapter 44 . 7/15
Wow thats all u can say wow this is very nice and well written I like your characterization of them and everything is just so put together I love it so much . )
keithnallurafan chapter 44 . 1/19
great story. I'd read at least part of it before. But was looking for a good long story that was complete to read. Glad I came back upon it to finish. I was hoping we'd have an epilogue with Keith and Altura having the child. I know you hinted at it at the end. I guess I liked it so much that I want more. I'd love to see where Jill and Lance end up.
keithnallurafan chapter 19 . 1/18
the beginning of your post got me! Oh my goodness. It got it. Well played. Lol. Great story thus far.
CubbiesFan1 chapter 44 . 3/26/2016
This was an amazing story! Honestly, with knowing so little about Voltron I thought I'd be lost but that couldn't be further from the truth. Your writing is so good that it drew me in regardless of my lack of familiarity with the material, you write so well. Like seriously you are on par with published authors I've read and hell even better than some published writers imo!

I had a feeling Lotor was going to kill his father. He was too attached to his child to give in to his fathers demands. I'm so glad Keith and Allura are together now and all is well on that front. And what's this? Elika and Hunk? Hmmm...interesting lol

Loved this story! In my book you are 2 for 2 now! So on to another Voltron fic while I patiently wait for another JQ as well!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 43 . 3/26/2016
Great stuff! So earlier in the story it was Allura that was being stubborn and wouldn't listen and now it is Keith. I think the tree is the same as in Allura's dream and if she can find it she can save him! Ya! After all they've been through they deserve a happy ending. Seriously Allura drove me insane earlier in the tale but now I just want her and Keith to be happy together.

Glad Liam is kind of getting what he deserves. But typical that he is guilty as all get out but his King father won't turn him in...ugh i so hate royalty lol

One more chap to got then on to the next one! This has been a fantastic tale. Thank you for turning me on to it and making it such a great adventure. Your writing is superb!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 42 . 3/25/2016
What is up with Elika? She just needs to let it go...ugh! LOL I mean earlier I kind of liked her but not anymore.

Hazar's death was pretty brutal too! That had to be quite painful and gruesome. Drules are some nasty pieces of work

Davis got his. Good...dirty snake! Now Liam needs to get his as well

And Keith andAllura can start healing now! Thank goodness
CubbiesFan1 chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
Another good chapter! Hazar is in for a rude awakening when he returns to Doom and Lotor is pure evil. Wow he's pretty scary, how is it he's considered such a failure by his father...Drules seem to thrive on viciousness. And I think Davis is about to get his as well.

And Keith is waking up...yay!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 40 . 3/21/2016
damn...just...wow...damn...wow! Ok, I'll get back to that ending in a minute!

The rest of this chapter was very good. I'm wondering what Jill can find out about Davis and that she and the rest of the Voltron Force will be able to stop whatever plans he has. And now that his partners in crime are turning against him I don't see things turning out well for him. I just hope they discover Liam's part in the plot and he pays for it as well!

I can't wait till Keith wakes up so things can start getting better for he and Allura. He deserves it. I'm still kind of angry with Allura though. I know it wasn't her fault, but she knew that as well...so it'll take some time for me to forgive her for her cruelty to Keith through all of this!

And that ending...damn! I mean I knew Dorma would get what was coming to her once Lotor found out, but I didn't think he would do that to her! Pretty sadistic behavior! Really had me cringing when he taunted her and started torturing her! Damn! And I can only imagine what Hazzar's punishment will be much much worse!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 39 . 3/18/2016
Glad I could get in another chapter before leaving!

Now Lotor knows what has been going on with Dorman and Hazar...uh oh! I don't see things going well for either of those two Drules, but I can't say that I'll be sorry to see them get what they deserve!

I'm still trying to figure out Davis. What's really going on with him? Is he really this worked up over some monetary losses? And if not, what's really going on?

I don't think Allura has anything to worry about when it comes to Keith's parents. They seem so sweet and I imagine they will be very accepting of her once all of this is over.

But its not over yet...HA! I'll try to get some more reading in soon, but have a few more things to do tonight and tomorrow is a very busy day as we get ready to fly out tomorrow night!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Soooooooooo glad Keith is going to be okay! That really had me worried for some time now!

And what is the deal with the Drule's baby? Is it really Hazar's or is it Lotor's? Has Dorma been fooling both men? And if so, why? Somehow I don't think Dorma is as powerful and cunning as she thinks she is! Especially now that Haggar knows of the deception!

And Davis...what a rat bastard! I don't know what his plan is, but it can't be good! But he's an arrogant bastard that's for sure...he thinks he can just walk in on the Voltron Force and make demands? Oh this is going to be fun!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 37 . 3/16/2016
I am so enjoying this story. But parts of it are driving me insane! Like when Allura was trying to talk Keith down...I was like "Damnit, woman, just say what you need to say! Stop pussyfooting around with stuff like 'No. Don't. You can't. please' Ugh, it was driving me crazy! But that might be because of the type of person I am. I cannot tolerate when people don't get straight to the damn point! LOL

And hopefully Keith isn't too far gone. They need to save him. Need to get the poison out of his system. I sure hope he'll be alright. But the Drules and Davis (and his mysterious partner) are still out there.

And the end...Lotor is going to be pissed! can't wait to see how that whole thing plays out!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 36 . 3/15/2016
I know I keep saying this, but another great chapter. I was even fooled into thinking the Voltron Force was fighting actually robeasts and not each other! And I had totally forgotten about the psych evals from the beginning of the story and that Nate had found them and given them to the Drules.

Is Keith wiling to sacrifice himself to destroy the dragon robeast, save his friends, and save Allura? I think he is...damnit Keith, I hope it doesn't come to that! Gaaaa!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 35 . 3/14/2016
The exchange between Keith and Elika was sad, but it is definitely like Keith to remain loyal to Allura, even if he still thinks that she hates him. Even after losing the baby. Keith is a definitely a stand up guy! I feel kind of bad for Elika, but she was a little forceful, kind of taking advantage of the situation and Keith's mental state. I don't think she did it maliciously, so I don't hold her at fault...well not too much anyways! LOL

And what's up with these robeasts? What's so different about them? Totally leaving me in suspense! HA! Such good stuff...and will Keith make it to the battle in time with Black Lion? And will he even be able to function effectively in combat considering his physical state? Wow...such great stuff!

I just wish Keith would stop being so damn stubborn about his health! Like seriously, man, get to a damn doctor already before its too late!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 34 . 3/14/2016
ok damn...just damn...yes that chapter was intense...intense on like a million different levels!

I still don't like Nanny LOL. At the beginning I was like "ugh...shut up, you old crone!" and even when she saw what was going on with Allura I still didn't like her! I understand she's being loyal, but I just don't care for her LOL. you should do like your friend and kill Nanny off LOL. Wow...I'm mean! LOL

And Dorma broke the link...those were some tense moments right there, both the scenes were amazing. So good!

And now...what the hell is this "deed" Keith needs to carry out. So Allura is free of the Drule suggestion and Keith is about to walk into the arms of another woman...damn, woman, your writing is just too damn perfect!
CubbiesFan1 chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
I can't believe that happened! I was so hoping that it wouldn't come to that...but it did. She lost the baby! I was like NO!

And it's all just so horrible. She's being so damn cruel. Ok, what happened to her was horrific...I can't imagine...but she just can't stop for one damn minute and think of how it affected Keith?! Damnit, Allura! She tearing him apart and tearing the team apart as well! Why, Allura, why?

I don't want to say it...I really don't...but I'm going to...LOL...I hate Allura! Hate her right now! I don't care anymore that she's under a Drule suggestion. She KNOWS what happened and continues to be so vicious and cruel...its like she's not even trying to fight against it! Damn her for making me feel this way! LOL

Ok...on to the next chapter. I really want to try and finish this story before I depart in a few days. I hope I can!