Reviews for Hindsight
Siplinzel1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I can't wait for the next update. This story is brilliant.
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
This story is really interesting! I hope you update it sometime. Thank you.
fireycloud chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Gaara you crazy psychopath you did really well on portraying all the characters so far please update as soon as you can
Kumagawa 'Godlike' Misogi chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
IMO, Shino vs Shika is the worst match up just like Tenten vs Temari. It is not easy to whole more than 1000 bugs just like that even they have shadow. If Shino's shadow hit Shika's Jutsu, he maybe unable to move but the bugs ate not. Shino conthol his bug using mind not body, he could just release numerous no. of his bug to swarm Shika easily.

In truth at this point of time, aside from Sasuke and probably Naruto, Shino should be the strongest rookie 9 and he less smarter than only Shika and possibly Sasuke.

Therefore, I'm quite disappoint. However, overall it is still good IMO so far.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
This is a good story so far! Keep up the excellent work!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Finally someone who superheated gaaras sand armor. I've beenwaiting for that. Love ur fic and can't wait till the next chapter
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Interesting letting Sauske beat Gaara with knowing the Chidori. Though Gaara should've been a lot more calm and tactful. He had a lot of sand to work with.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Great stuff, although naruto just saying that he'd go for a shit was really crude even for naruto
bakapervert chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Thanks for the update.
fellow chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Epic chapter. I look forward to the next installment. I would have liked to know what naruto learned over this month break, though.
fellow chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This is really cool.
imgonnadie chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Excellent chapter
xdevil-childx chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
cool cant wait to see what happens next
iitrnr chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Good chapter.
SoraHuuzuke chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I like your story. The fight was good, better than I could do. My trouble with fight scenes is why I haven't posted a story yet. I hope you are liking your job and it's going well for you and look forward to the next chapter when you get the chance.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »