Reviews for Unexpected Grace
Willowezra chapter 11 . 12/4
I absolutely loved this story. It is now one of my favorites for this fandom. The way you weaved a slight passed life connection via the dreams into their current reality and relationship was wonderfully done, the tone of heartbreak was moving. I never wanted the story to end. Well done and thank you for sharing this.
lmei chapter 11 . 10/14
wow, that was seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. what a beautiful piece. thank you for sharing!
XV chapter 11 . 10/4
Reread your wonderful magnum opus as part of my Singing Mirandy fic recommendations. Still in love with this piece of wonderfulness. You write like music plays. Thank you.
LovelyAgnes chapter 11 . 10/2
A beautiful story! Thank you for sharing!
teenybirdy chapter 1 . 7/24
just stunning.
sybil 013 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
This chapter had tears running down everywhere, the music store is heartbreaking but so worth it.
Yingss chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
What a beautiful read! Thank you so much. The first Mirandy fic I read with the "Miranda pushed her away on purpose in Paris" twist. And I really love the idea and your story.
eelojnil chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Absolutely loved it!
kidmarathon chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
This is one of the top 5 Mirandy fics I have ever read. You capture love and all its permutations in each of the characters. Your writing is warm, evocative, and just pulls you into the story. Tears, laughter, and fullness surround the story. Thank you for writing this story. I hope to read more of your stories in any Fandom but especially this one. You have a gift.
LKlovesAK chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Wow, very powerful stuff. My butt was numb at one point, could not put it down, but had to. Wife called, I hsd to peel potatoes for dinner, guests arriving for Christmas Eve dinner t minus 2 hours, and I had to chop the cabbage for Kapusta. See polish cabbage soup. It is 5:17 am Merry Christian 2015. Sigh. 2 hrs of sleep time left then off to work in Hospital psych unit. I. Am NSC nursing station clerk. My job, support staff for hard working Nurses and Mental Health aids. Chief cook and bottle washet. Lol. Panic attacks yup I know them personalluy and see them often. 20 plus years... Thanks for shsring your gift, now back to mine, my lover, friend, wife of over 15 years.
lulu2613 chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
That is a cold hearted move!
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Yes you can
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
God I love Nigel
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Andy is dreaming right?
Mags chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
Ammaaazinngg story, i love it!