Reviews for To Heaven Or Hell: The Seventeenth Hunger Games
charliesunshine chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
that was really good, update again soon.
Axe Smelling God chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Don't be shunned this was amazing and lol cruelia devil lol...
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Please do D1 next. I don't want to wait ages for my character's reaping chapter. DO NOT do D1 last, please.
charliesunshine chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
please update again soon, it's been ages
Axe Smelling God chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I really like these district four tributes and they seem pretty cool and thanks for the cookies
Heres one for you
(::)
charliesunshine chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
they seem i dunno, well not typical career but they are, I'm confused well update again soon
deathnoteuser07 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Hooray for the cyber cookies! Great chapter!

Capitol names seem to be of Greek/Roman origin, since the Hunger Games is basically a futuristic version of the gladiator games. For example, Coriolanus Snow is named after a real life Roman general, Cinna was also named after a real life figure who was a enemy of Sulla, Castor and Pollux are from Greek mythology (and just like the myth Castor dies), Lavinia is a character from the play Titus Andronicus (she had her tongue cut off in the play too, along with her hands, I think she dies too) and she's also in the Aeneid, and even the name Panem is a reference to the Latin phrase bread and circuses (or food and entertainment), the two things you need to keep a population happy. Names like Marcus, Flora, Julius, Lucius, Aurelia, Marius etc. would work.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
omg that was soooooo great! plz write moar! _
coaster317 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey guys. I was wondering which District I should reap next. There is a poll on my profile. You can't vote for a district you have a tribute in. There are 3 choices.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
OMG, ALENA IS AS GREAT AS THIS STORY, AND THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Hylia'grace chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Happy birthday :) sorry if its late and thank you for using my tributes hylia, evylyn and tj I hope they serve you well :)
Obviously Entei chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Name: Axel Bayer
Age: Eighteen
Gender: Male
District: Preferably Seven, but you may move him to wherever you need.
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair color: Sandy brown
Weaknesses: He can't swim, his common sense isn't always the best, and he doesn't know how to act around women. He can also be ruthless, and doesn't have very good aim.
Strengths: He's an up-close fighter, he's physically strong, and he can be ruthless (which works both ways).
Family: Axel lives with his two fathers, Grover (44) and Oak (54). Mother died during childbirth.
Friends: Axel doesn't have "friends" so much as groupies. He hangs out with a group of four boys between the ages of 12-15 who look up to him, and is like a sort of mentor.
Weapon: Ax or throwing ax
Reaped or volunteered: I'd like him to volunteer but you may reap him if you wish.
View on killing: Axel will kill only in self-defense.
Weapon skills (out of 12): 10... Maybe? You can lower or raise the score as you see fit.
Survival skills: 6 or 7. Maybe an 8 if he used common sense.
Why your tribute should win: Because he's physically strong and determined... He'll do whatever it takes to get back home.
Allies: Not unless his mentor tells him to.
Killing: Only if he needs to.
Smart (out of 12): Depends on the situation. On average I'd say he's about 8 or 9.
Bloodbath: If you need a bloodbath tribute, feel free to use him.
Career: No. He doesn't trust anyone but himself.
Training score: 6 or 7
Chariot outfit: Axel would probably be dressed like a tree
Love: If you want to, but good luck with it. Axel is awkward as hell around other girls or women.
necrotizing fasciitis chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Happy Birthday! Have a B-Day potato!

I LOVE District 7, JoJo's District! And Blights!

I don'y really like these tributes though. They don't really stick out to me.
charliesunshine chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
interesting tributes although the boy kinda anoyed me but yeah can't wait till my reaping
Axe Smelling God chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
You did him perfectly and happy birthday