Reviews for I Placed My Heart In a Chipped Cup
CheyanneChika chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
I can't wait for more:)
CheyanneChika chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I'm confused. How did she get back to him? Or is this just after the events of the season two opener? That aside, I love this story.
CheyanneChika chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I forgot you write OAUT too. I love Rumbelle.
NamelessWildflower chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Fantasic story!
Demon-lover345 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
yea! I'm so happy an update! thanks so much :) I love this chapter it fit right along with the other one, but I would like to see how Belle dose with her new life with Rum, and how she deals with the town.
vulgar shudder chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I am really really enjoying this! Looking forward to more!
vulgar shudder chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Daww poor Rumple. I'm not one usually for filling in the gaps fics but I'm totally loving how in character this all is.
vulgar shudder chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Oh this is too adorable! I love how Rumple is trying to hide what he's feeling with the mannerisms and giggles...but well, other actions speak otherwise! Rumple you big romantic!
vulgar shudder chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
oops forgot to be signed in last review. Just loving unhinged caged Rumple!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I like your Rumple dialogue, it's very in character!
Gabi chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Please update!
Autumn73 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hi!
I read this story last night and I thought it was beautiful! Really, one of the best stories I've read. It literally made me cry and I'm not exactly a person who easily cries. You have a fantastic way to write, to capture emotions and make us feel what they characters are feeling. Also you have an extraordinary imagination. I have nothing for praises for you and this piece of art. Thank you for sharing it with us! I really loved it beyond words! :)
CharmingWillow chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was amazing, can't wait for more! :)
Drac1026 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I had to fight crying during this chapter, it was so beautiful. I loved the song and the whole birthday thing. I can't wait for them to reunited.
MyraValhallah chapter 5 . 3/28/2013