Reviews for Somewhere Out There
Logan chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
That was fuckign amazing, literally wow though, best bedtime story fUCK. Even though I was expecting more straight up smut, it was really nice how the author wrote it with a more poetic feel, less vulgar(and intensity?). I wish the developpment (in this case the swimming) was more relatable to the smut so that you can more-so see it leading to something and have built up angst about when they're going to make a move. Overall, v good would recommend, hell yes.
Paperwax chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This was probably the hottest thing I have ever read
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is insanely beautiful. The mood is so calm and quiet and gentle. Very Kowaru-esque. You're one hell of a writer, too. One of the best whose work I've had the pleasure of reading. I'm going to have to go read a bunch more of your Shinji/Kowaru fics now.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was absolutely stunning, every word was perfect. You really captured their expressions and emotions here, and definitely kept them in character. I especially loved that Kaworu became shaky and more human in Shinji's eyes.

That said, the summary is a little misleading, in that, I expected Kaworu was going to confess his secrets to Shinji.

Instead, of course, we got this lovely masterpiece. Really makes me crave more!
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
this...was seriously the sweetest thing I have ever read. It made my heart stop several times, and I legitimately teared up several times as well. So beautifully written, thank you so much for writing this!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Best smut ever that gives me more than just dirty thoughts. I'm a pile of goo now from the sweetness of this entire fic.
liliDreamer89 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
blush love the story. very well written an so sweet an cute 2.
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This story was beautifully well-written! And the scene was amazingly hot! Great job! :3
btamamura chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was beautifully written. The scene was hot but it was so well-written, I took in each and every word.
dilkmuds chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was so magnificently beautiful it honestly brought tears to my eyes. I loved the way you portrayed the two; the whole ordeal seemed so canon and fluent, I can only wish with every fiber of my being that this really happened. You know what? New headcanon! Thank you so very much for writing this :)
Say-It chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This story took my breath away. I have never read a Kawoshin story as beautiful as this one. This is absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I thought this was amazing. The way you wrote it was perfect. It was smooth and it seemed like the story flowed with the motions...I don't know if that makes sense to you but it's the best way I thought explained my thoughts on your story. :)
Azshalade chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was really good! I enjoy your writing.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awww it was sooo cute, they are both adorable. Ah swimming, you need a lot of trust for someone to teach you when u are no longer a kid anymore. Great story.
yukiko07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is so beautiful! You are a really talented writer, am just very glad that you wrote this and that I was able to find and read this little jewel of a fic...