Reviews for So why don't we go
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
See, I was somewhat accepting of the fact Jim had cancer. It was okay because he wasn't about to die right then and there. BUT THEN I READ THE LYRICS AT THE END AND IT SHATTERED ME SO THANKS FOR THAT.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Every time I read your story, I always love it, whether it be incredibly sad, or so much fun. You are my favorite author by far. I love all your work. You're sooo talented! Keep writing : )
lp1983 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aw, this is heartbreaking yet beautiful.
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Heartwarming story.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
WAAAAAAAA!

So sad! :(
nikkidog chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
sounds good to me!
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I.. I don't know what to say actually..
Only that I like this story.
I usually stop reading when I figure out that someone is sick or dying.. Because it brings back too many bad memories. But this was Sad And sweet, And it just felt right to continue reading.
Well done.
But please let the next one be fluff, or sexy I don't know, not Sad..
X suus
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I don't think you dropped the ball at all. :)
Reneesci chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sad. I love Jim. Thank you for such a sad but heart warming story.
Mark C chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was wonderful.

You know if Kate's dad shows up at the precinct to take her to lunch, there had to be something behind it. I liked that Jim told Kate that he had cancer at Johanna's grave because it was something he needed to tell both of them. You had Kate react perfectly and asking all the questions she needed to.

It was good to see Jim be at peace either way.

The ending was sweet since father and daughter would be able to have lunch at their favourite diner after they finished talking and Kate letting the boys take the lead on the case they were working.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
shit man this is heartbreaking
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sad but also sweet and hopeful...
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sad and beautiful.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So bittersweet and melancholy, but so very well-written. I could completely picture this happening on the show.

Also - the little piece of poem? at the end - where is that from if you don't mind sharing? And how perfectly this story fits those few sentences.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
My heart hurts... but kudos to you for taking on such a heavy (and realistic) subject. Will you be continuing this story?