Reviews for Diplomatic Exercise
DesertBunny chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
That was too cute and I was rooting for Sarak by the end of it. Well written!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Very sweet.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very nice.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I like very much this story's idea, however I laughed aloud when Sarek instantly became alarmed just by thinking that Amanda will spent the night in her office! "Sarek was alarmed at this. She will not be returning to our quarters tonight? His strategy of logically explaining his position before making any concessions required immediate adjustment." LOL Newlyweds, Vulcans or not are all the same. And it's a good thing that Sarek is an experienced diplomat as Amanda is quite fierce! I think the "demonstration" was more than sufficient ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
sarek always get what he wants :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
well done. tightly constructed and completely in character. more please!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
More please!
NR
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
cute
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Years later, staff members would recount that the rose garden on the embassy's grounds originated as a "Vulcan-Terran diplomatic exercise."

Lol Perfect conclusion right there. :D
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So charming!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
THIS WAS GREAT. THANK YOU. I LAUGHED AT THE END. I ENJOY STORIES OF SAREK AND AMANDA OF 2009. OF COURSE THEY WERE DIFFERENT AND VERY COLORFUL I THINK. NOT TOO MANY HAVE TAKEN THEM ON. SO THANK YOU, I FOR ONE LOOK FOR STORIES ABOUT THEM.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Yay! Another story from you!

One thing I love about this story, as with many episodes from your other stories, is the comedy of culture clash. Bewildered Vulcans are hilarious, and their efforts to satisfy curiosity take some interesting turns, as in Soran's consultation of Terran self-help resources. (I'm sure he found some interesting stuff, LOL!) And, whenever Ambassador "Mr. Cool" Sarek thinks he's got it all under control, Firebrand Amanda sets his world reeling once more with another human behavioral mystery that he had to navigate his way through. Soran (and We The Readers) benefit from the ensuing entertainment. :-)

I won't give away the ending in my review; I found it charming. Many endeavors have interesting roots (so to speak), and this embassy resource is no exception.

Thanks for the fun read. (*grin*)
Botsey chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Dear starfleetdream:

You have created a Sarek who is willing to learn, this is indicative of his greatness. Thank you for this very good read.

Botsey