Reviews for Celestia's Fury
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Nice ending. He didn't come back magical no matter how much we wished he did so we could see their relationship live lol. But even so a part of him lives on and will always be there for Celestia in his place.
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Damn see this is why you don't piss off a sun god. They tend to roast those people to ashes then take those ashes put them in some milk and drink them lol.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow that is some way, They just pissed off one of the strongest being in their world. I am surprised she didn't change into Solar Flare (Nightmare version of Celestia) and just rain down sun fire on all that get in her way. I really hope we get to see some flashbacks of their relationships. For Naruto to be as badass as he was to take out all those troop he must have been epic.
draco122 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
wow that was epic. I loved it
Draco122
MidnightLunaRunner chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
in the name of Celestia MORE!
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
One word. Sad. Still nice, but sad.
Deep toot chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
This was the last chapter? It seems like you updated this with a different chapter from another story of yours cuz it had no mention of celestia or any pony by that matter
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Me like.

How many chapters are you plannin op?
Jacob shives chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Good quality work.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
so at the end is naruto a ghost/spirt or did he return to life
fullhouses chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I got a feeling that there will be a sequel.
VenRaider chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
love it, the story was heartfelt and enjoyable.
Ferdawg chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Good chapter for your story. i love the fact that you had Naruto and Celestia together. what put the cherry on top for me was the child that they had together. another thing that i loved about this chapter was Naruto watching his daughter play in the garden, and then watch Celestia. the fact that he is waiting for her, was so cool, sweet, and romantic, it almost brought tears to my eyes. loved the chapter and the story.
innerMalice chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
If it's suppose three chapters why end it like? Naruto saying makes me wonder if a new chapter or story might continue so much teasing nd there might not even be a continuation to this since the ending was practically perfect
BlazaWolf chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
What a twist! And a good one at that.