Reviews for Blood
Vertiser chapter 24 . 7/19
After finishing Snow I moved immediately to Blood and I must say I adore your writing more with every story read. I liked the way you described Enobaria in Snow (particularly her relationship with Clove and how she wanted to protect little sister from her father). It was utterly sad for me to watch how Enobaria changed during the post-winning time, how Capitol changed her (both psychically and emotionally) and how she became a stranger to Clove and Cato (well, I didn't like Cato anyway, but his arrogance in Blood made me want to kill him myself). It was very entertaining to read about those other Games that preceded the famous 74th, and to be able to see it all from the mentor's perspective and events in the Control Room was very refreshing. I also like that you didn't focus on Katniss and Peeta more than it was necessary (I've read way too much fan fiction still focused on them). Now I can't wait to read Steel...
Minna26 chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
This story really is amazing. You made me like Enobaria more than I thought that I ever would. These last two chapters killed me a little, particularly this last one. I am looking forward to reading the next part! :)
Blonde4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ughhh can't wait to read Steel. Please continue! I've loved both blood and snow. Enobaria and Domiticus' relationship is the best I'be fallen in love with there bond.
Blonde4ever chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
Ughhhh I feel so bad for Enobaria. Clove and Cato you can finally be happy, no one can hurt you two anymore ;)
Blonde4ever chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Nooooooooooo! Every single time I read this I get tears in my eyes. Ughhhhh Clato you will not be forgotten. I feel so terrible right now. *sobs*
mkz chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
i am late, this story is fantastic, nuff said
Blonde4ever chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Wow aww the clato feels 3
Forbidden Moons chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
So sad! But it's bound to happen but...IT'S JUST SO SAD! T_T
Forbidden Moons chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! T_T I love Clove so... JUST BLOODY FLAY KATINISS EVERDUMB! :-(
Forbidden Moons chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
So, lovely Foxy! :-) I can't bring myself to watch Clove's death... SO HELP ME, LOKI!
Forbidden Moons chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
How. Hard. Is. It. To. Just. Kill. Katniss. Everdeen?! :-(
Forbidden Moons chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
AAAAAAH Clove, wait up! Ena loves you! T_T
Forbidden Moons chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Aww, Clato cute! Alright I'm twisted...
Forbidden Moons chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Let Cato die. Don't care. Keep Clove alive. Or skin Katniss Everdeen...alive! :-(
Forbidden Moons chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Clove is so sad like that! PLEASE do something and don't make her die! I hate Katniss enough now as it is... :-(