Reviews for Prince's Revenge
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20
Why is Princes eyes now green and not blue like in the first one?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I LOVE PO AND TIGRESS SO MUCH. I AM TIGRESS
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well, it was short, but it was pretty good nonetheless. :)
lunar silver chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
loved it
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
cute!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You did it again my friend though im not surprised :D Another amazing one shot! I tell you what though that prince can certainly hold a grudge like theres no tommorow though thats what evil people like him do they just dwell o nthe past and end of destroying themselves! Ok anyways XD I really loved that whole prey and huntress scene :3 I could totally see it to just po looking around for his kitten when all of a sudden Bam! She pounces him and keeps him while giving him loving kisses with the awesome loving soft purrs none the less :D they are so cute together just awesome! And when Po said he had something to tell his Tigress i had a feeling it was a question of eternal love, the big marriage question :) unfortuanalty though freaking prince had to kidnap Tigress which was possibly the stupidest thing he could have done becuase you dont take Po's Tigress unless your asking for a beat donw or death! and that prince what a coward coming from the shadows and stabbing our Po but thankfuly Po still kicked his butt out cold nothing can stop our po from keeping his love safe and thank goodness he was ok and I bet he felt even better waking up to see his Tigress right next to him making sure he was alright :D Which leads us to the pool of sacred tears where our Po finally got to pop the big question to his feline which is now his loving wife :3 may those two have a happy and forever loving and awesome life!