Reviews for Behind Bars
Jayla Rose chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
Please come back and bless us with another chapter :)
hershey26 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Oh my where is the rest pleassssssssse bring it own!
DELETE ACCOUNT 123453 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Omgahhhhhh this chapter wahhhhhhh and the feels and the ending with how gentle she was touching his stump omg I think she cares for him too. Please you have to update I need to know what happens next wahhhhhh.

DELETE ACCOUNT 123453 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Another brilliant chapter I love it even if I laughed at Glenn's reaction when he realised Merle was after Michonne. And them two together wow just wow they are a fiery pair but I can see afterwards that maybe he cares about her by the way they talked. Can't wait to read the next chapter

DELETE ACCOUNT 123453 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I absolutely loved this it was brilliant, I ship Merle/Andrea normally but I'm starting to ship these two now because they are both tough and stubborn and totally work together. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

MystiBleu73 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Wow! You Melonne writers are doing your thang! I loved this fanfic also. I hope you get to come back and finish this, even after the season finale. I love how guys are portraying Michonne and Merle. They're still a strong pairing in my heart. Keep up the great work.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I'm rereading this after The Walking Dead marathon. I still enjoy this. I wonder if Glenn will spill that Merle and Michonne have a thing now.
Rippl chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
So excited for the next chapter! Please update soon :(
cecilia.arenasb chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I hope you continue with the story! I really want to know if Merle will help Michonne!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I am enjoying this so much. I'm hopong he goes after her and stops the governor from harming her. They could kick major ass together. There were many feels in this chapter, I can't wait for more, especially more smut. This story is super hot.
Raeysama chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Wow,, love this story. Keep it going.
Gotham Siren chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
We all shall conquer The Walking Dead archive by writing plentiful amounts of Merlonne (love the ship name, by the way), mauahahahahaha!

Ahem, anyways, I'm loving your story some kinna fierce. Ever since "This Sorrowful Life", I've been jonesing for more about these two. Gahhh, why did Merle have to die?!

This story has so much potential; I can't wait for more! My heart hurt for Merle when he tried to turn Michonne away after she looked at his stump. :( Poor thing. But at least he knows that she'll love him, no matter what.

More please!

-Orwell
Savannah's Angels chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I really love you're story, can't wait for what comes next. We really do need more Merle/Michonne pairing stories :)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
So intense. Looking forward to the next chapter.
what evil lurks chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
man she just doesn't take any shit from Merle does she?

Plot? character development? What are these things whereof you speak? Nothing more is needed than what you have here - more more and MORE of what you have here. Really enjoying it.

Ep 3.15? don't know what you're talking about, fingers in ears, la la la.