Reviews for Like Me
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 12/6
So true, and so perfect! Thank you for sharing!
bestguestever4 chapter 2 . 11/7
wow, that was pretty be a great start to a dark fic
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/1
Thank you! It's true and everyone forgets it! Honestly... both of them were shunned by those who should praise them. And Naruto is smarter than people realize. Fuck you Leaf!
Drake Darkduke chapter 2 . 10/31
This story is absolutely beatiful.

Well done sir.

Well done.

You have all my respect,

Drake Darkduke.
salsas100 chapter 1 . 10/27
Too true
Very interesting and very enlightening, though i imagine at some point of this conversation for gaara neji or sakura to come to bring up a point of rebuttal. What his friends could have brought up is that naruto does have very strong empathy for people, as he connected with Inari, neji and gaara in a while that a amoral deviabt would have. He also would have given up on sasuke alot sooner. What i would have loved to see as a comeback to orochimaru is "if naruto is the prodigy you say he is, he should have realised long ago how futilw his quest for hokage is, yet he keeps trying undeterred. What does that say about his emotional strength"
Artemis-no-Subaku chapter 1 . 9/25
You know the way that this was explained, I can see it. I can see the way Orochimaru and Naruto would be alike in this sense. Nice Job!
hulkiesmash chapter 1 . 9/12
Wooow
When you see the situation like that naruto was truly a genius.
This is amazing and plausible, I love it.
ThePhenakism chapter 1 . 9/4
This one-shot is amazing ! Can't belive it's taken me this long to find it.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/25
Holy trippin' fudge-nuggets.
mslegend92 chapter 1 . 8/23
From my observations of the series I have to completely agree with your utterances 100% . Kakashi favored Sasuke during their genin days whilst he mostly ignored the other 2. I mean Sakura was identified as a genjutsu type but I can't recall her having any jutsu specific to it throughout the series. On the other hand Jiraiya taught Naruto most of his abilities. I don't even know why I'm reviewing coz the way Kishimoto handled the series was disappointing to say the least. Sasuke being redeemed at the end... Well I can see that happening but other aspects of the series aargh! Look at the female ninjas specifically the rookie 11. Sakurarevert to where she was at the begining of the story(Sasuke obsessed)Inoat least she takes on her father's role at I& (stay at home mom) I mean even female ninja like Anko become fat which just shows a total lack of respect for females from him. The ending was just - don't even know what adjective to use to describe the shitty conclusion. Lack of tangible build up to the pairings really sucked I mean Sakura basically having tendencies asscociated with women who have been abused by going to Sasuke(would have killed her apart from 2 interventions by her teammates). I could write a 50000 words rant on how naruto had a chance to without a doubt be the best anime ever. Potential derailed by lack of help to Kishimoto.
Blumaliscous chapter 1 . 8/20
Very chilling... Well done!
Gonna go read the sequel now...
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 8/13
nice job
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 7/23
hmm...seems intresting...i'm going to go look at the sequel
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 7/19
Dark, cruel and so much fun