Reviews for Like Me
Itharax chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this! Great job!
God's Angel of Music chapter 1 . 3/26
This is a very interesting point about the characteristics of Naruto and Orochimaru. I never would have thought about it. I think it should be expanded on. Do you mind if I write a fanfic expanding on this notion?
Kuzo101 chapter 1 . 2/11
I agree that naruto's a prodigy, and that he's more like orochimaru than jiraya, and that his teachers were asses, but you you got five things wrong.
1. The council doesn't decide who will be hokage. Plus, everyone loves him after the pein invasion.
2. Even is they DID say no, naruto (quite literally) never gives up. Especially on his dreams.
3. Naruto is too loyal to the village to ever think about leaving
4. Even if he tried to leave, it would end up like when sasuke left, only there would be no sound four. Naruto would be alone against the rookie 11, anbu, jiraya, kakashi, The current hokage, Gaara, gaaras siblings, Gaaras village, kirabee, The raikage, his village, the mizukage, her village, AND EVERY SHINOBI THAT HAS EVER BELONGED TO ANY VILLAGE.
5. well, I guess he's just not an ass and wouldn't do those horrible pranks.
That was rather neat, it gives people a darker side to Naruto's pranking and reminds us all that Orochimaru was loyal until he wasn't elected Hokage. This could honestly be a rather good story if someone put some more thought(no offense to you but you know, add plot like Naruto being rejected from being Hokage or something) into it and possibly give Naruto a bloodline or Orochimaru snake sage mode.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/3
...My goodness. Me gusta.
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 1/28
Damn...Orochimaru's actually right on a lot of points.
Izaranna chapter 1 . 1/25
Absolutely brilliant! I've never thought of it like that and I don't agree at all, but the concept is unique enough that it could be true. Well written, believable enough and an awe-worthy narrative.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 1/24
Slow, very creeped out, almost hesitant claps. I half want to see a novel-length fic based on the idea of Naruto being like Orochimaru, and half really don't. Mrgh. Again, slow claps.
Disgrace101 chapter 1 . 1/17
I love it! I love it. I love it. I love it! Truley a wonderful idea, and greatly written.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/13
I guess only Orochimaru can look 'underneath the underneath' and see the real Naruto behind the smiling facade. Naruto who was a product of civilians' misguided hatred, sensei who played favorites, Hokage who kept secrets from him and the teammates that didn't respect him.
If I was Naruto, I'll snap after he was denied promotion once again because of the bullshit 'No Sage Mode' rule.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 1/10
*mind blown*
O.O
I honestly think though Naruto has each of them in him, but I agree with how he is a self-made ninja and better than they thought he was.
The Kamereon chapter 1 . 1/6
Tis is some pretty good stuff
Capell chapter 1 . 1/4
I must admit, this is a REALLY interesting idea that could make an epic story, with this first chapter as a prologue perhaps. I love the idea that Naruto would be like Orochimaru and that his pranks were much more nefarious that what they initially appeared, it could even be thathe gains the same interest in immortality because of a fear of dying if someone in Konoha at an early age attempted to kill Naruto. Even if it never develops into anything more, I still think this small story is well thought and a great read, thanks for posting this!
tristen chapter 1 . 1/1
what happen next
DragonKingDragneel25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Yikes. And the evil part, no one can argue with it. It makes since. Great one-shot you got here friend!