Reviews for Like Me
reptoholic chapter 1 . 11/2
awesome!
angeru04 chapter 1 . 10/21
wow thats a wonderful insight! in a different perspective. good thing they acknowledged Naruto-kun in the end!
Zela Night chapter 1 . 10/8
So true!
I never thought of it like that, but from now onwards I will.
This is truly haunting.
Cielo-Caelum chapter 1 . 9/27
Wow. I never thought of it this way. Got me really thinking on Naruto's life, Team 7, and the Sannin. Good job!
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 8/18
I just got serious chills when reading this. The more I think about it the more it seems overly plausible. I'm actually kinda freaked out over how I never saw the similarities before now. Now I'm gonna have to rewatch Naruto just to see exactly how similar they really are, even if this is just an idea you created, there is some serious merit to this possibility. . . Thanks for that though. It now gives me a reason to rewatch it! Yay!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 8/7
Eerie.

Smart!Dark!Naruto (as implied in the story) is better than just plain Powerful!Dark!Naruto, and this... is pretty chilling. Nice job.

...a disturbing question is exactly how much a Hokage version of this Naruto could get away with under the guise of a kind, harried, mildly-bumbling man...
Kool kool chapter 2 . 7/3
I like good job
yo1999 chapter 1 . 6/16
WOW! That was amazing
Kuma Dzurui chapter 1 . 6/3
hhhmn a truly intriguing look on things. Perhaps you could take this a bit further? It certainly seems like the start of a truly interesting story.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/19
(TV tropes led me here...)

This is a good story and good alternate character interpretation.

While I have many complaints about Part 2 of Naruto, some of which are breaking the themes of Part 1, especially the Neji vs Naruto battle since that's one of my favorites, this story does bring up some chilling alternate universe ideas...

Will read the sequel too and leave a comment.
mushy guillotine chapter 1 . 5/17
A guest here commented on how if Naruto is such a prodigy he would have realised becoming Hokage is futile. As an answer to that I would say... It's all he has.
And one more quite interesting fact - Naruto has empathasized only when it has benefited him. He didn't go out of his way in an altruistic way. Except for Sasuke which was more of a PR exercise. By acquitting of his duties Sasuke forever branded his name in mud. And whoever gets him back, will get a golden eddy laying goose. Sort of like Obama can boast that Osama was killed when he was Prez.
Stopping here as the review is already very long
Smiles chapter 2 . 5/14
If you made this into like an actual story, I would love it, and read the shit out of it.
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/2
Orochimaru letting Sasuke sign the contract just to shut him up... xD

Funny and creepy and disturbing, all at once...
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 1 . 4/30
Cool,,
Black Night Wolf chapter 2 . 4/18
Yay! I'm so happy you posted a sequel. I was curious about how everybody would react to Naruto after Orochimaru's 'little' speech.