Reviews for Just the Way You Are
oOoLittleBigDaiOoO chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awwch! This is super cute, and you are an amazing writer! Please update soon!
HPJamesBond chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Is the story finished? I hope not.
urgaburg chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
:D :D :D
urgaburg chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I really don't get why this doesn't have more reviews. I love this. Anyway, the new character (Joey) is JUST like her!
Great as always,
Sandie
By the way, sorry if you were disappointed to find out it was me reviewing again.
urgaburg chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OH MY GOSHHH YOU USED MY NAME
BWAHAHAHHA
AND LEO
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
UPDATE RIGHT NOW
I SWEAR SYANNA
drakerichard10 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY fake and real documents. With over a billion of our documents circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, birth certificates, stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for a number of countries like: PURCHASE NOVELTY PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSES, ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTS & UNIVERSITIES DIPLOMA FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Contact us at ()or call (23770214083) High Quality USA (United States) passports, High Quality real Australian passports, High Quality real Belgium passports and DL, High Quality real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, High Quality real Canadian (Canada) passports, High Quality real Finnish (Finland) passports, High Quality real French (France) passports, High Quality real German (Germany) passports, High Quality real Dutch (Netherlands/Holland) passports, High Quality real United Kingdom passports, High Quality real Spanish (Spain) passports, High Quality Mexican and real (Mexico) passports, Contact us at ()or call (23770214083)