Reviews for The Approximation of Longing
DangoCorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK I CANNOT. ;W; amg.
Jari chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awesome
MasterCool chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Well, I just randomly came across this and I was surprised it was by the one and only piratempress... I don't know where the hell I was when you originally published this, but I'm here now.

Nicely done! I really enjoyed it. Not many people write about Sabaody, even though it's an important place regarding the Straw Hats. I liked the idea and you wrote it wonderfully.

-Great job! Keep up the good work with your writing/drawing!
madcres chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
pls continue this story... -
xNarcotic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Please don't leave it as a one shot! Continue please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Please write more! I want to know what happens after this...
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved it! Well done, Empress-chan! I was really surprised when I saw this, I thought you were SUPER busy with all of your arts and stuff to post a fic here. Glad you did! :)
rkfollower chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hey! It's me again. :D Good to see another ZoRobin story. This place has been quiet recently. Anyway, good story for your first try in writing for One Piece. I haven't written for this fandom just yet but I'm planning to, hopefully soon.

Anyway, I wonder how Robin looked like riding (sorry for the lack of better word) Zoro's back with her skirt and stuff. Maybe you could draw it *Nudge* *Wink* Nah, I'm kidding. But if you want to...

I'm gonna follow this story. Hoping to read the next chapter soon.
xXwendyXx3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOVED IT.
It was really nice for your first fanfic about zoro Robin.. Is it complete now? or are you gonna upload another chapter?
Because i really want to know what to happend next hehehe..