Reviews for Plus One
LuvTivaGillovney chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
Very sweet story! Would love to read more... maybe a sequel?!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Great story loved it
headcasephile chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
i don't want it to be over!
headcasephile chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
"I am afraid curiosity was framed. Stupidity killed the cat. I am a tiger, anyway." new favourite saying!
headcasephile chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
"I just nodded and hoped it wasn't a question." that actually made me laugh out loud :)
headcasephile chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Can you tell me where that image is from (or where I can find it so i can read the caption "Mulder: something very small...")?
headcasephile chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love the idea of mulder bringing coffee and dogs to the office! ... beagles? LOL!
slytherpuffantastic chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
:) This was amazing! Well written, funny, heart warming, fantastic!
LoveDexter11 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I love how much they love each other. This was just so perfect. I am a little sad its over but I am so happy I read it...you are an awesome writer.
starxphiler54 chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Ooooo! Now that's what I'm talking about. Mulder/Scully love. sigh gotta love it. Oh sweetie, absolutely wonderful. My smile is now permanently attached for the rest of the day. Thanks for the lovely chapter.
starxphiler54 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I can see how you could end it now, but... can't you at least give us a little more of Scully plus one? It is about them, right? Right? Geesh! I guess I'm begging for more. I just love me some Mulder/Scully love. :)
starxphiler54 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Awww! That was so sweet. You got my romantic side aglowing.
Is Scully gonna confess? Is Mulder? I gotta know. I'm here waiting.
starxphiler54 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Oooooh! Amanda has really started something that I hope Scully will finish. :) Great chapter sweetie. Keep going. Got me hook-line-sinker.
Reader chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
DON'T YOU EVER STOP WRITING
starxphiler54 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Thought I would pop in and tell you that I am thoroughly enjoying this story of yours. Keep going sweetie. I'm dying to see this to the end. This is so awesome.