Reviews for On Life, On Death, On Everything In-Between
ytygr chapter 2 . 8/28
I really hope you pull this one out of hiatus soon it's really good!
GelidReya chapter 3 . 8/24
Hey
Its so amazing that I could literally feel my heart thumping during Ichi and Aizen's fight and believe me love I almost whinned when he escaped... Anyways I mean this for all the three chapters. It's been years since you last updated it but I will still hope you do because I can't wait to know what happens next.
Until next time..._
Esthelaaaa chapter 3 . 8/14
You never fail to deliver! Whew, i think i've done too much reading recently - i have a maths exam to prepare for now i should've been prepared for already! Ah, your fault for writing so well... hahaha

Anyway i see that this is on hiatus, but really, i'd love to see it continued someday. I'd love to see every one of your bleach fics continued, actually... Happy writing, if you do plan on updates! onegaishimasu! :p

Oh, by the way... Muramasa bonding with Ichigo? Interesting, but not that plausible, i think... Not complaining though, it's an interesting addition. Swinging Pendulum devoted more time to inter-person relations, to how Ichigo tried to cope with the grief and all; I think that if you should continue this story, you should also consider trying to develop each character's bond more thoroughly - although, yes, they are in the middle of a war, sort of, and it is rather hard with action popping up here and there...

AND IT SEEMS YOU LOVE THE ANGST OF DEATHS OF LOVED ONES AND TIME TRAVEL AND ALL THIS ... WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL SORROW! WE'RE ALIKE IN OUR SICKNESS HAHAHAHAHAHA
sam212 chapter 3 . 7/28
update u cont. or a drop the story at least clear the hope to wait the story to update.
JCP2356 chapter 3 . 7/23
I really want to know what ichigo's bankie is
Zivyx chapter 3 . 7/23
Aizen is gonna get rekt.
Why, why, why have you not finished this amazing story?! Or any of your amazing stories! I love reading through them and it kills me that they just aren't finished. Please update! Pretty peas with sugar on top!
So incredibly good! Best AU I have read, and I have read a lot. Please, please, please finish this. It is far to good to not have an ending, after all Ichigo deserves to get the glory AND the girl.
Oh yeah... please update!
Good story! Probably the most serieus bleach fanfic ever. You even got some good ideas obout ichigo with ptsd of something similar
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/1
WHY!? Why do you always end stories on cliffhangers and then never update!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/30
I love the fact that you visibly marred him. And his interaction with Uryu was so much fun too!
random2crazyness chapter 3 . 6/22
My god, this was probably one of the best Bleach fanfics I have EVER read! And to be left at such a good part too, I don't even know wat to do with my life now that I finished reading this chapter. I sincerely hope you update again.
StValentineSt chapter 3 . 6/21
Ah, damn, why is Aizen so slippery?.. I was hoping for his early defeat but too bad. At least, everyone seems pretty much horrified at the future Ichigo has come from, which might just turn into a better future for all concerned. Anyways, cool story, I hope you continue one day XD
enjaes chapter 3 . 6/21
I really love your stories.

I think it's the way you write and the depth of your characters that make them captivating.

I'm usually an impatient reader and don't stick around if stories aren't complete fast, but yours are worth the wait. I'll probably be reading the rest of your stories whenever I have time.

So. On to the review of the chapters thus far.
The whole flow is smooth and the plot is really interesting. The one thing I couldn't really accept at the beginning was how everyone seemed to be so accepting of Ichigo. I expected some little skirmishes between Ichigo and some others who were on his side in the past - no, future - ugh, the time when almost everyone died, simply because they don't even know him now. If a major powerhouse suddenly appears that could threaten your well-established organization, no matter how much goodwill or evidence is shown, there are bound to be some who are suspicious and will go against the perceived threat in their own ways, especially with how strong-willed and independent all the shinigami are. But I guess it's precisely because they're shinigami that human reactions are not to be expected. They probably deal with weird occurrences on a daily basis. Anyway, I haven't actually read the bleach manga for years now and my recollection of the events and characters is hazy. I think that allows me to enjoy fanfics better though, since I won't have to constantly compare.

Continue your awesome writing! For my, and many of your other fans' sakes .
I hope life treats you well.