Reviews for An End To All Things
Amity95 chapter 16 . 3/11
I can only assume that Richard is going to force Matthew to turn Reggie Swire’s inheritance over to him in exchange for Mary, so he can destroy Downton in exchange for dissolving the marriage. He can only want to ruin the entire family and make their humiliation complete and gratuitous. What an odious man.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 2/25/2019
This is such a wonderful story that so many of your fans would love to see completed. So, when you have the time, an update would be lovely. Pretty please with chocolate on top.
fields of lavender chapter 16 . 2/5/2019
I really have enjoyed this, the tension between Matthew and Mary, the struggle between right and wrong. I hope you'll at least add 1 more chapter to tie up loose ends. What was Richard writing?
Tabiszfam chapter 16 . 2/3/2019
Ahhh so happy I found this update! Well done️ hope to see another someday. I know juggling motherhood, work, house etc takes priority. Take care and THANK YOU!
Teaandcrawley chapter 16 . 10/21/2018
I know chances are super slim as I haven’t seen anything written by you in quite a while. But you are a great writer and I miss your work. If you ever found your muse again for this one, I imagine a lot of us would love to read more.
loonymarauder chapter 16 . 7/28/2018
I must know what happens next! I can’t judge you for a four year writers block, I haven’t finished the story I started in 2007? But I do hope you update soon.
loonymarauder chapter 12 . 7/28/2018
This is definitely not good...
loonymarauder chapter 11 . 7/28/2018
I enjoy how you managed to work some of 3:1’s best lines in.
loonymarauder chapter 10 . 7/28/2018
I can’t decide if im pleased Matthew has finally grown a pair or if I think he’s snapped and become a stalker...
loonymarauder chapter 9 . 7/28/2018
Can’t Richard die in a stupid car accident...I’d be perfectly okay with that. Or the Spanish flu, it was still floating around the ...or he’s older than her he could have a heart attack
loonymarauder chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
This can’t be a wise choice. I’m still a bit sad at the lack of George...though canon plot wise I suppose it’s too early for George.
loonymarauder chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
No, no, no! Why are they so stupid?! Also, I never bought the whole love you with my last breath scene could be sadder than after seeing he season 3 CS but you have accomplished.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2018
Hi OrangeShipper! I hope you’re doing well & may have a chance to add more to this marvelous story. Thank you very much!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 3/31/2018
Really looking forward to seeing how you plan for MM to be together. Hopefully, Matthew will be better soon as I’m missing all the hot sex. HeHe
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2018
I am sooooooo glad you updated this! I genuinely thought that you were just going to leave it unfinished, and I'm so glad you didn't! Can't wait for the next chapter! 3