Reviews for An End To All Things
Teaandcrawley chapter 16 . 22h
I know chances are super slim as I haven’t seen anything written by you in quite a while. But you are a great writer and I miss your work. If you ever found your muse again for this one, I imagine a lot of us would love to read more.
loonymarauder chapter 16 . 7/28
I must know what happens next! I can’t judge you for a four year writers block, I haven’t finished the story I started in 2007? But I do hope you update soon.
loonymarauder chapter 12 . 7/28
This is definitely not good...
loonymarauder chapter 11 . 7/28
I enjoy how you managed to work some of 3:1’s best lines in.
loonymarauder chapter 10 . 7/28
I can’t decide if im pleased Matthew has finally grown a pair or if I think he’s snapped and become a stalker...
loonymarauder chapter 9 . 7/28
Can’t Richard die in a stupid car accident...I’d be perfectly okay with that. Or the Spanish flu, it was still floating around the ...or he’s older than her he could have a heart attack
loonymarauder chapter 5 . 7/28
This can’t be a wise choice. I’m still a bit sad at the lack of George...though canon plot wise I suppose it’s too early for George.
loonymarauder chapter 1 . 7/28
No, no, no! Why are they so stupid?! Also, I never bought the whole love you with my last breath scene could be sadder than after seeing he season 3 CS but you have accomplished.
Hi OrangeShipper! I hope you’re doing well & may have a chance to add more to this marvelous story. Thank you very much!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 3/31
Really looking forward to seeing how you plan for MM to be together. Hopefully, Matthew will be better soon as I’m missing all the hot sex. HeHe
I am sooooooo glad you updated this! I genuinely thought that you were just going to leave it unfinished, and I'm so glad you didn't! Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 1/27
Welcome back! You have been sorely missed. Your characterizations of MM have always been very true to canon for you seem to catch the very essence of the two of them.

Even with the threat of scandal for them, it’s wonderful they can finally be open with their love for each other. But what is that scoundrel Richard planning? Coming from him, it’s bound to be evil.

Thanks so much for continuing this lovely story. This is one story that I have pondered the ending many times. Can hardly wait to see what happens next.
lilyrowan1 chapter 16 . 1/27
YAY! I am just SO happy that you are writing this story again! I remembered where we left off-secret exposed, fight, concussion, talking to Richard, but went back to the beginning of THE dinner-Chapter 12-and, oh, I love this fic and your writing so much! And this chapter seamlessly picks up the story-it's as if you wrote the previous chapter yesterday. I'm going to have to go back, now, and re-read Of Course It's the End and this fic starting with Chapter 1.

As to this latest chapter: Wonderful portrayal of Mary's emotions at dinner-love how you put it about not being ashamed, just ashamed about how it all came out, about their intimacy being exposed, and the comparison between Matthew's love and Richard's "love." Great argument between Edith and Mary. Will be interested to see their relationship going forward. Her "good night" to Matthew was lovely. I'm wondering what his recovery will look like. And, of course, I'm nervous about what Richard's "final details" include. Can't wait to find out!
hillevi chapter 16 . 1/25
Good chapter! And what is Carlisle up to?
Nefertari952 chapter 16 . 1/25
I'm so happy you updated! Thank you so much! This made my WEEK!