Reviews for An End To All Things
loonymarauder chapter 16 . 7/28
I must know what happens next! I can’t judge you for a four year writers block, I haven’t finished the story I started in 2007? But I do hope you update soon.
loonymarauder chapter 12 . 7/28
This is definitely not good...
loonymarauder chapter 11 . 7/28
I enjoy how you managed to work some of 3:1’s best lines in.
loonymarauder chapter 10 . 7/28
I can’t decide if im pleased Matthew has finally grown a pair or if I think he’s snapped and become a stalker...
loonymarauder chapter 9 . 7/28
Can’t Richard die in a stupid car accident...I’d be perfectly okay with that. Or the Spanish flu, it was still floating around the ...or he’s older than her he could have a heart attack
loonymarauder chapter 5 . 7/28
This can’t be a wise choice. I’m still a bit sad at the lack of George...though canon plot wise I suppose it’s too early for George.
loonymarauder chapter 1 . 7/28
No, no, no! Why are they so stupid?! Also, I never bought the whole love you with my last breath scene could be sadder than after seeing he season 3 CS but you have accomplished.
Hi OrangeShipper! I hope you’re doing well & may have a chance to add more to this marvelous story. Thank you very much!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 3/31
Really looking forward to seeing how you plan for MM to be together. Hopefully, Matthew will be better soon as I’m missing all the hot sex. HeHe
I am sooooooo glad you updated this! I genuinely thought that you were just going to leave it unfinished, and I'm so glad you didn't! Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
AmeriGirlTN chapter 16 . 1/27
Welcome back! You have been sorely missed. Your characterizations of MM have always been very true to canon for you seem to catch the very essence of the two of them.

Even with the threat of scandal for them, it’s wonderful they can finally be open with their love for each other. But what is that scoundrel Richard planning? Coming from him, it’s bound to be evil.

Thanks so much for continuing this lovely story. This is one story that I have pondered the ending many times. Can hardly wait to see what happens next.
lilyrowan1 chapter 16 . 1/27
YAY! I am just SO happy that you are writing this story again! I remembered where we left off-secret exposed, fight, concussion, talking to Richard, but went back to the beginning of THE dinner-Chapter 12-and, oh, I love this fic and your writing so much! And this chapter seamlessly picks up the story-it's as if you wrote the previous chapter yesterday. I'm going to have to go back, now, and re-read Of Course It's the End and this fic starting with Chapter 1.

As to this latest chapter: Wonderful portrayal of Mary's emotions at dinner-love how you put it about not being ashamed, just ashamed about how it all came out, about their intimacy being exposed, and the comparison between Matthew's love and Richard's "love." Great argument between Edith and Mary. Will be interested to see their relationship going forward. Her "good night" to Matthew was lovely. I'm wondering what his recovery will look like. And, of course, I'm nervous about what Richard's "final details" include. Can't wait to find out!
hillevi chapter 16 . 1/25
Good chapter! And what is Carlisle up to?
Nefertari952 chapter 16 . 1/25
I'm so happy you updated! Thank you so much! This made my WEEK!
Sugie chapter 16 . 1/25
Yipee! A new chapter! That dinner sounds just awful... and Robert is being so ridiculously short-sighted and pig-headed as usual; wanting to refuse the money that will save Downton just because it's from Matthew. And don't get me started on Edith. Your portrayal of her here captured so well the essence of her personality; self-righteous, spiteful and jealous, and reminded me of how much I couldn't stand her in canon. How Mary refrained from hauling off and giving her a good slap I'll never know, but she showed a lot of maturity here in trying to be understanding and even helpful. However I disagree with the view that the taint of Mary's scandal is the reason Edith may now be unable to secure a husband. It's been six years, the war is long over, both Mary and Sybil have married... what has Edith been doing all this time? (I don't really think that way but in terms of this argument) So her lack of a husband can't be blamed on Mary and a potential scandal that hasn't even broken yet.
I wonder what Richard is up to... I couldn't tell if he was taking steps to dissolve the marriage or plotting to expose and ruin M/M. Thank you for choosing to come back to this story! It's so exciting to see it continuing!