Reviews for The Outcast Returns
Tauheed248 chapter 12 . 6/22
This story is totally awesome

PLEASE UPDATE
KittyHawkSG63 chapter 12 . 5/17
Hello?
Update?
God this is like waiting for another Gmod Idiot box to release
SPQR!

JASON
REYNA
OCTAVIAN... *kills myself*
Ken106348 chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I don't think you ever actually gave Astrid's sister's age. their seems to be better chemistry between them than with Astrid. I just don't like how violent she is towards him
Ken106348 chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Who is Aopknscv? did i miss something
jas gs chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
It's been a year maybe more when you read this, good story. Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Love it should continue it
BloodDragon24 chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Continue plz
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
ch 12

Wow Hic is really crazyly extriemly strong and fast wow . I would say that Hicup fully represents his soul dragon Night fury , by str , speed , even well allmost flying with hight leaps . Sane but it looks like now absorbs any soul he takes . Well the Night fury is there , what defense needs the village to defeat that second evil mountain ?

Please update .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Ch 3

So to remember when his friend Toothless plus Disolning led Hic to extriemly powerful wild feral human with powers equal to night fury charecteristicks , speed , Str. mainly . Like I thought The Dead Night fury Toothles gave what he had to the weak Hicup and now he is just a spirit . BUt How that will be enought to beat the red Death or whatever monster that terorises Berkians ?
ranger chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
There are two things I noticed:
1) "stoic" is spelled "Stoick"
2) Could you please refrain for putting authors notes in the middle of the story? Beginning and end is one thing, but the middle is a bad idea.
the death bringer779 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
i love ur story plz plz plz update
The dragon1010 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Just a question, does hiccup have a primary wepon (swords,spear ,ect...) ?
THE DRAGON1010
High1 chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Good story.
Angelic915 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
It's been ages since you last updated can you please post another chapter soon, I really enjoyed this one :)