Reviews for Cheek
SkinnyJeansNLattes chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I'm crying.
Keep writing , keep shining and keep trying x
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
wow a bit confusing but very well played out but i have a few questions 1. is dez the husband 2. who is benny please write back soon
Ally chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This does not even make sense
P chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You're an amazing writer, but longer stories, please! Seriously good though, thanks xx
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sad and cute. Great ending. Wonderfully written.
nd4ff chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amazing ! I had tears in my eyes.
Citylights at Midnight chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I need fluff. I just need so much fluff. Thank you so much...
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very, very nice ;)
And rather unique, too!
Great work.
Waffles of Doom chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! It was so realistic, and heartwarming, and just completely brilliant. It was a joy to read, and I love that Austin and Ally got their happy ending in the end.

(Also, sorry for posting a half a review on my actual account - I should really know better than to try and review things on my phone!)
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was abs
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
How did you- ? I just gave you it request the day before and.. when- how did you do it? I actually can't..

Anyways, it was amazing, literally. First of all, I love how you put in the story the cheek kiss that is not really a cheek kiss, I don't know, it just completed the story.
It's exactly how I wanted it. You, my friend, understand me. Even tho it broke me, I actually wanted to see Austin torture himself for not being able to give Ally what she wants.
I also love how you made Trish and Dez's child so close with Ally, like, she takes care of him and loves him and he's hers, but it still pains her when she remembers she can't actually have one and it pain Austin even more to see that look on her face. I don't know, I'm not having pleasure ( of their torture, I mean ) but I just love it so much.

The ending, one again, was A plus. I love how you gave them a happy ending, and how you made their daughter with no musical talents, it was amazingly odd. And the cheek kiss at the end, If I start talking about it, i'm sure I won't stop for a very long time.

All in all, it was perfect!
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was a wonderful heart-warming story! I really really loved it! Seriously, I don't know what else to say about it! I love how sweet they are to Ruben, and that they ended up adopting Saffron. Wonderful story!
CherriesAndGarlic chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awww! This is great! Beautiful! Magical! Amazing! Do MORE MORE MORE!
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
there are no WORDS to describe how much I love this! you did a great job! (as usual). i swear i feel like i'm repeating myself cuz every review i always write the same thing over again. you probably get bored of reading it! :)

NEXT PROMPT!: something to do with austin and ally moving in together. kinda vague. i dunno. i thought it'd be cool anyway!
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm not gonna say much in this review, sorry. Sorta busy. :)
First of all, great job! I really liked it. Very good.
I also liked how you did Trish and Dez. You should write more of them. I mean, not a whole fic about them, but just maybe include them some more.
That is all I have to say. Perfect as always!