Reviews for Stay With Me and I'll Be Just Fine
that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Just wow this is amazing, so much emotion :)
Antlerish chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh holy jeeze... are you trying to break my heart?

This:
"They sat like that for what felt like hours but could have been minutes, leaning against each other, eyes closed, Dean unconsciously stroking Sam's face with the pads of his thumbs, both simply sitting in silence and drawing comfort from each other's presence."

That is one of the most beautiful, heartfelt, sentences I've ever read in a fic. Gosh. So very well done.
Silvertail5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my gosh this was really well written. And it was just so adorable. I really enjoyed this one, well done!
Pchew chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
FEELS. I HAVE THEM. AND THEY HURT. OW.

So good, though ;u;
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was so brilliant! XD I'm just such a sucker for brotherly moments, and this was so well-written it was just a joy to read. Thanks so much for writing this, it made my day! And reading your authors notes, it sounds like you an I would be very good friends. :) Have a great day, and DFTBA! XD
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love that you quoted Metallica at the end. I can't help but think of Sam and Dean when I hear that song either... :) Also, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH 20th! You are so right. They should be releasing new episodes AND the Shake... lol
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
*squeals* SICK SAMMYYYY ASFJSJFGD :'D ITS SHO CUTE AND ALL THE BRO-NESS I COULD JUST ROLL IN IT AND DIE HAPPY

Deandeandeaaaano takin care of his wittle bro d'aw and the the coughing blood and the bro mo and just stab me it'll be a quicker and less painful death than this honest *flails*

And this is just like PERFECT perfect writing and reactions and everything and just *waves hands expressively* wow. Anf adfhsf this: "You haven't called me that in a long time."

"Called you what?" asked Dean, crossing his arms so tightly they looked tangled up together.

"Your baby brother," Sam answered.

Dean looked somewhat surprised, before saying gruffly, "Yeah well, that's what you are, okay, and I can't sit back and watch you suffer, Sammy. I can't. No matter what."

*melts into puddle of aww's* Deanieee sammyy why is beautiful stuff like this not on the show HEY, HEY WRITERS, YOU CAN TAKE SOME TIPS FROM HERE

And and thiss:
-Their life was hard and unforgiving, and it didn't look like it was going to cut them a break any time soon, but they were together and that made everything okay.- perfectperfectperfect asfjsfg DYING *falls to floor*

THAT WAS AMAZING SOMUCHLOVE :D lol heyy 's what birthdays are for no need to payback the favour or anything xP NOT that I'm complaining BECAUSE THIS WAS SO FUCKING PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AWESOME THANK YOU i shall now melt and die all over again.
Skrollann chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Finally, a story about their bond as brothers! It's the thing I love the most about the show and you captured it perfectly!
kioku7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was really adorable! I loved it! And I agree, if anyone dies at the end of this season, I'll flip out and have to endure the torture of the 3-4 month wait... Ugh. I dread just thinking about it. Amazing job on this short story though!
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Um, you pretty much have them pegged, my friend. Also, it brought out some long-buried feels. ;; Kudos to you! I thoroughly enjoyed this.
xxDodo chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*flails and melts*
Deanie taking care of aww Sammy was sick Sammy Deanie taking care of Sammy which is my favorite thing in the entire world. Aw. Aww. And then throwing in some angst and Deano going he was /proud/ *deep breath*

The bromance I /love/ bromance. And you got Sammy's stubborness and this "It was hard to talk to Sammy in anything other than a gentle tone, he was just too adorable." *cracks up* Dude, I can so imagine *coos at him quietly im sorry i cant help it*

And their talking things out was just perfect and *waves hands disbelievingly* Stop it, how do you /do/ that. God damn...*narrows eyes at your talent* It's abnormal man, everythings just so in character and you make me want this to happen so bad in the show because /brothers/ and /talking is important/ and writing the perfect dialogue for it is hard but you *pokes*

I really am worried by this whole coughing up blood thing...and all those theories that people have been throwing around I can't even...*gulps*

*continues to melt over this* Hey, dude, you're so welcome, birthdays give you rights like that xD
*fist bumps* This was sho cute and slightly sniffle-worthy because the bros...so many feels...*shakes head* :3
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very good story.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It is nice to see Dean back taking care of Sam while he is sick! :)
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awww Sam's such a cutie :3 really nice fic, you got dean's and sam's emotions really well, and i loved it :)