Reviews for Saudade
Carlmike94 chapter 25 . 10/24
So many feels!
MarceLee Rules chapter 12 . 10/18
(You Probs won't see this since this story is complete but, eh.)

He should just do a Hellfire number right now and throw one of Marceline's scarfs into the fire.
Hellfire as in the disney song. Twisted passion feels.
"Wait... wha" *scrolls up
Hellfire number. Throw Marceline's scarfs into the fire.

Nice one, I actually kinda died ;D

I'm really liking this story. Your way of writing is just too cool and I love Marshall Lee's character. It was a Bonus to find that this story is complete. (But not because I'm glad its over. I- You know what I mean) Then I found out this story has a sequel. Whaaa! I'm late but I don't care I'm excited!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
You are a beautiful godlike creature and we do not deserve the fanfiction gifts you bestow upon us. I can honestly say that this is the best piece of marcalee fanfiction in existence (or at least in my existence). Please never stop writing! (And update the sequel!)
ME chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Just finished re-reading your story so I can go and re-read the rest of "Absolutely" :) After reading this again, I've been able to notice the parallels showing up in "Absolutely" that I had missed before. This story is totally worth re-reading.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
You honestly make the world a better place with this fanfic, I love it so much. Thank you :')
ajachowder1 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
I LOVED this soooo much because of you i'll probably will be having feels for days.
so glad i got to finish this you dont know how happy this story makes me love you and this story thanks for being so motherfugein cool

NekoKitty13 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Oh man I cried when he first found out that he was never gonna see her again. This was an awesome story, you should make a sequel!
cody murphy chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
if you dont make a sequal, i will go Magic Man times fifty on yo ass! i will too. NEVERENDING PIES!

but srsly bro, i would love it if you made a sequal! i would walk around with permanent me gusta for the rest of eternity! if not, then permenent Y U NO MAKE SEQUAL! see ya and SHOOP DA WOOP!
ShadowHunted chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
ice chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
This fic made me hate jake a little while there. Why why whyyyyyy. My little girl heart can't take it... Best fic eveeeer.
marmar chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
. ... What have you done... NOOOO... ii Nevertheless, this fic is perfect. 3 sequel please. :D:D:D
MarcylovesMarshy chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
AT Marcelee High School Squeal please
Trixi1056 chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
This was amazing an I'm soo looking forward for the sequel