Reviews for Saudade
STAY AWAY FROM TIER 15 MARCY !
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
You are a beautiful godlike creature and we do not deserve the fanfiction gifts you bestow upon us. I can honestly say that this is the best piece of marcalee fanfiction in existence (or at least in my existence). Please never stop writing! (And update the sequel!)
ME chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Just finished re-reading your story so I can go and re-read the rest of "Absolutely" :) After reading this again, I've been able to notice the parallels showing up in "Absolutely" that I had missed before. This story is totally worth re-reading.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
You honestly make the world a better place with this fanfic, I love it so much. Thank you :')
ajachowder1 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
I LOVED this soooo much because of you i'll probably will be having feels for days.
so glad i got to finish this you dont know how happy this story makes me love you and this story thanks for being so motherfugein cool

always,
ajachowder
NekoKitty13 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Oh man I cried when he first found out that he was never gonna see her again. This was an awesome story, you should make a sequel!
cody murphy chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
if you dont make a sequal, i will go Magic Man times fifty on yo ass! i will too. NEVERENDING PIES!

but srsly bro, i would love it if you made a sequal! i would walk around with permanent me gusta for the rest of eternity! if not, then permenent Y U NO MAKE SEQUAL! see ya and SHOOP DA WOOP!
ShadowHunted chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
OMFG MY NAME IS AT THE END OF THIS HELL YUS XD
ice chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
This fic made me hate jake a little while there. Why why whyyyyyy. My little girl heart can't take it... Best fic eveeeer.
marmar chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
. ... What have you done... NOOOO... ii Nevertheless, this fic is perfect. 3 sequel please. :D:D:D
MarcylovesMarshy chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
AT Marcelee High School Squeal please
Trixi1056 chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
This was amazing an I'm soo looking forward for the sequel
Nerditron chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Beautiful story! Congratulations on having the motivation to complete it. The plot line was very clever and I greatly enjoyed reading it! It's bittersweet now that it's over, but you are a VERY talented writer and again, I congratulate you. :) Best of luck in any of your future writings; I will definitely be reading those!
Lunaxis chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Ugh didn't want to read the epilogue. The final words of the best fanfiction ever. Depressing. But yeah a sequel will definitely be amazing. Love your writing and style! Have a great summer. Mine hasn't started yet xD and super thanks for the mention!